I've got a Schecter Omen 6, a crappy 15w Crate, and a zoom 606 effects pedal, the sound I get from the Zoom is not really as good as I want, it could be the amp, but I want to know, if I get the Metal Muff (Electro-Harmonix), will my guitar sound better on my amp?

Thanks in advance..
it will sound somewhat better, but to really improve your sound you need a better amp.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
seconded, get a new amp.

I bought a metal muff and i thought it was gonna be awesome but my amp is crap, and made it sound like shit. I brought it back to the shop and tried it on a decent amp and it sounded amazing.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
The new amp will help you a lot.

And then throw away that Multi-Effects pedal and buy the Metal Muff.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by guitarted
I hate people like this. The pedal will not make you sound better if you have a crappy amp.

But it's true.

The noticeable difference is really slim. Amps produce over 95% of the sound.
Sent from my iPad.
Ok thanks..
And another question.. Is the Marshall MG30DFX Combo a good amp?
or should I save more money for another one
Avoid the MG like the plague. I have one and it sounds like utter crap. There are way better amps for the price.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by Control_IsDead
Avoid the MG like the plague. I have one and it sounds like utter crap. There are way better amps for the price.

Like wut?
I hate people like this. .

Still, no need to be a jerk.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
Whats your budget on an amp? and where in the world are you?
A Cube 30 should suit you fine.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Hakanku
Whats your budget on an amp? and where in the world are you?

I live in Las Vegas.. and my budget is around 300.. maybe a little more