I know a lot of you are douchebags, that get your idea of music from two main sources, MTV and YouTube. Others of you are douchebags who only care about shredding. There are some people here that are not that way, but most of the retards have driven the non-retards away from these forums. But maybe some of you can appreciate good music when you hear it. So I am recommending this to you.

I just found out that Clint Eastwood composed the music for a few of his movies. Alot of the music is on guitar, and some is on piano. I have always liked his movies, and thought he was a good director, and now I respect him even more because I see how talented he is at so many things. You should really listen to some of his music.

Million Dollar Baby
Mystic River
Flags of our Fathers
Space Cowboys
Unforgiven

He wrote songs for all of those movies, so check out the soundtracks, or the movies. I did not really like Space Cowboys as a movie, so if you have not seen it, don't worry.
ihis music is good i agree completely, and i agree with the state of the forums

however i tohught space cowboys was cool, once you get past the idea that it isnt really concievable its enternaing
clint, billy bob and the gang, come on thats good stuff
Who the hell are you?

Closed for being an asshole. Rethink your approach next time.
My God, it's full of stars!
I really dont care for the retards on this site, or the shitty moderators, so I have given up being civil. I am just going to make fun of people and maybe occasionally help people out if they have an understandable problem or question.

So maybe now you have a better understanding of who I am.

Edit: I just realized that I really don't want to come to this site anymore. I don't know why I even find it fun to make fun of people over the internet. So you probably won't be seeing me anymore, and I am not looking for pity, I just hope that some of you will be able see how dumb these forums are and stop wasting your time.
Last edited by Carpmuncher at Jan 24, 2007,
I enjoy listening to Thomas Newman, he too composes music for movies such as The Green Mile, American Beauty, Road to Perdition, etc.

His compositions dont invovle much of the guitar however its got a very unique and enjoyable quality to it.

So for those of you who arnt closed minded and dont have a narrow musical taste, Thomas Newman's compositions are worth checking out.
Quote by Carpmuncher
I just found out that Clint Eastwood composed the music for a few of his movies. .. . . . . . .

DUH!!!

Which rock have you been living under for the last 15 years? Fuck head!
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
For wasting my time:

I really dont care for the retards on this site, or the shitty moderators, so I have given up being civil. I am just going to make fun of people and maybe occasionally help people out if they have an understandable problem or question.

So maybe now you have a better understanding of who I am.

Edit: I just realized that I really don't want to come to this site anymore. I don't know why I even find it fun to make fun of people over the internet. So you probably won't be seeing me anymore, and I am not looking for pity, I just hope that some of you will be able see how dumb these forums are and stop wasting your time.

I'm sure he will have no problem being permanently banned
My God, it's full of stars!
lol yer fair enough. i still think he had a point about the shred-heads on this site but ah well
^ ditto. but at the same time he's got pms like a fricken woman. dis the shread-heads on this site all you want but don't piss off the moderators. Dreadnought just proved that he's doing his job hehehe cheers to you Dread