Wow, what was the point of that before I repor tthis thread. Just incase I don't understand wht this has to do with the bands music.

And many bands have that type of logo...who cares about it?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I'm just stateing. And...personally I really don't give a **** if you gotta be a tightass and go report. I have a life.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Jan 24, 2007,
I didn't I was just simply stating that their is no real point and contains really no relevance to metal besides a logo which he wants people to read. If you have a life why post this uninteresting thing?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I never did like the growling and never understood why other people find it attractive.
Quote by clint160
I never did like the growling and never understood why other people find it attractive.

Because it's intense and brutal.
I've found Jesus
rofl

Ignoring the fact that that band is pretty unknown, the person made sure to make the image as small and barely visible as possible.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS