Page 1 of 2
Saw it yesterday...sadly the kid can kick my ass easily at guitar hero...
SPACE FOR RENT
what a crappy game, it looks boring

the kid sucks too

i would rather play real guitar than that "game"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Saw it yesterday...sadly the kid can kick my ass easily at guitar hero...

x2
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
wow, he really coordinated and has good reaction time for an 8 year old... but he isn't playing music.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
I had a holy crap today.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Quote by myself101

the kid sucks too

+1
Quote by myself101

the kid sucks too

+1
Quote by mental_zer0
I think we ALL realize it isn't real music, but that is still ****ing amazing.

Quote by mental_zer0
I think we ALL realize it isn't real music, but that is still ****ing amazing.

Im with Zuka again... -1
Quote by fragydig529
Im with Zuka again... -1

Huh...? I'm just practicing my integers.

Quote by tank69
i beat the game in 1 week, thats how easy it is...

z0mg i kn0 it5 l1ke soooo easy i beat jordan on EXPERT 1IKE T3H FIRST DAY I GOT IT... /sarcasm
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
What a waste of time. If you play that game your a loser. Stupid nerds need to stop making video games about stuff you can do in real life.
Quote by tank69
i beat the game in 1 week, thats how easy it is...

Beat it on easy I'm sure.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
come one people, the game is fun. we all know real guitar is better ok. but still, i really like the game. its also really fun to play with friends because not all my friends play guitar, but they can pick up guitar hero easily and we can play that.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by itrytofixtabs
What a waste of time. If you play that game your a loser. Stupid nerds need to stop making video games about stuff you can do in real life.

yeah the really need to stop making those first person shooter cos i could go out and kill ppl everyday what a pack of stupid nerds, ppppphhhh
Yeah, who needs flight simulators? Just throw a pilot into the real thing for training. If he fails, he fails.
Quote by ch715dallat
yeah the really need to stop making those first person shooter cos i could go out and kill ppl everyday what a pack of stupid nerds, ppppphhhh

You dumbass. You won't die if you play guitar plus it's not illegal.
Quote by JuicyMango
Yeah, who needs flight simulators? Just throw a pilot into the real thing for training. If he fails, he fails.

Playing a real guitar isn't dangerous. Their is a big ****ing difference between guitar games and flight simulators. And these nerds post vids on youtube of themselves "pwning" on guitar hero. I would think most people would be emberrased about that. What's next? Keyboard Hero?
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Playing a real guitar isn't dangerous. Their is a big ****ing difference between guitar games and flight simulators. And these nerds post vids on youtube of themselves "pwning" on guitar hero. I would think most people would be emberrased about that. What's next? Keyboard Hero?

That's not the point. It's a simulator. It provides a nice, accessible environment to do something in, since not all of us are as amazing at guitar as you.
Quote by myself101

the kid sucks too

+1

Who the **** wants to play that when you can play Frets on Fire?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by JuicyMango
That's not the point. It's a simulator. It provides a nice, accessible environment to do something in, since not all of us are as amazing at guitar as you.

It makes lazy people feel like they are good at something.
that thing on the side bar that says "impossible guitar" is way cooler
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by itrytofixtabs
It makes lazy people feel like they are good at something.

And guitar makes people too lazy to do something productive in the economic sense feel like they are good at something.
Quote by JuicyMango
And guitar makes people too lazy to do something productive in the economic sense feel like they are good at something.

People make albums with guitar and that is productive in the economic sense.
Quote by itrytofixtabs
People make albums with guitar and that is productive in the economic sense.

Do you make albums?
Quote by Zuka

yeah, if that kid had half a brain, he'd sit on his couch and watch shitty japanese cartoons all day
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
despite the obviously insulting nature of guitar hero, that kid is raping the game. i played it once, and i got the shit raped out of me playing several songs i can play in real life. its confusing using the same button for what really represents a multitude of frets. also, the kids hand is small. i can reach all those frets without having to move my hand much, hes practically jerking off with that thing
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
yeah, if that kid had half a brain, he'd sit on his couch and watch shitty japanese cartoons all day

Sorry Zuka...But i thin k you just got ****in owned, hahaha.
Page 1 of 2