So i was listening to some oldies and in the Beach Boys song 'Fun, Fun,Fun', the intro sounds so much like the intro to Johny B Good its uncanny. If that was a band today i reckon they would get abused as being a rip off band. Anyway thought i'll let you know.
- Satch is awsome -
Quote by WhiteLight
It's a way of paying homage to him rather than covering one of his songs you dumb shit.

Settle dude not everyones as kool as you.

A lot of bands haven't ripped off Chuck Berry.

Im not saying its a bad thing because i like both artist. Too many people on this board assume you have a problem with something when you state an opinion.
- Satch is awsome -
Gee, every song made by a white person was actually stolen from a black person. Everbody knows that...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
^^If you don't have a problem with it, then why make this thread?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Because if there is no problem, why make this thread?
Quote by RHCP94
So, I would rather see the Beach Boys "rip them off" than [Place band(s) that the majority of UG despises here].
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
This thread sucks. And basically any blues or bebop or whatever sounds the same anyways.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Who cares?

And all bebop sounds the same? What are you talking about?
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
To E DAWS - Because im allowed to state my opinion, free speech, free world if you dont like it dont post because your not really impressing anyone.
- Satch is awsome -
I hate pricks like the threadstarter.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by '
InYourHonour[']To E DAWS - Because im allowed to state my opinion, free speech, free world if you dont like it dont post because your not really impressing anyone.

Free speech, free world? Are you retarded? The world does not guarantee these things to you.

Once again, what is the point of this thread?
Quote by RHCP94