Ok so i just had my 17th birthday, and one of the gifts i got was $50 (american) to musiciansfriend, now i have strings, i have a ds-1 distortion, a fuzz face and a wah, i also have the amps and guitars listed on my sig, but i was wondering, what should i get with this $50?? i have all of the strings ill ever need for now and picks too.
any opinions??
*EDIT*
oh yeah i like to play classic rock and blues stuff!
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Save up more money and combine them to get something really good?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
no job till march and thats when i start savin up for a new set of wheels
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Oh. Well in that case, how about an overdrive, such as a Boss SD-1 (or other similarly priced onces, thats just the only one I can think of)
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
maybe put it toward a chorus or delay or eq?
My gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut
Fender MIM Strat w/ Texas Specials
Marshall JCM 2000 - DSL 401
Fender FM25 DSP
Dunlop Original Cry-Baby
Boss DS-1

Cheap Fender Acoustic
ill add that to my list of possibilitys, muchas gracias
Quote by CORT noob
A Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive pedal.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
i would say some blues driver type pedal...like the boss

nice when modded but i even like it unmodified

forgot about the budget though...

im thinking an EQ pedal...like the fish and chips

add a few packs of strings, picks...maybe a cheap pedal on the clearance list or something
Last edited by moody07747 at Jan 24, 2007,
look at those stupid deal of the day things

(im not calling them stupid, thats what its actually called)
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
Fender® Stratocaster Accessory Kit Aged White
Fender® Vintage Tweed Strap
Danelectro D-2 Fab Overdrive
DiMarzio Tremolo Bridge Tension Springs Set of 5
this is everything that i have in my cart at the moment,
turns out you need a credit card too since the gift certificate is really just a cost deducter, not another form of payment, so mi madre told me that if im a little bit over she'll cover the extra 5-15 dollars,
my final total so far after the deduction is 13.42
any last minute suggestions/changes?
Quote by CORT noob
I agree with El Cumanés. The Bad Monkey is a really nice OD pedal for the cash.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
ok so now i have just the bad monkey and the springs
still open to opinions if somone else has one, probably will close this at about 10 central time
Quote by CORT noob
Unless you just need the springs, i might get the strap or something else with the Bad Monkey. Get the springs if you are in need of them, but if not the aged white parts or strap might be more useful.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...