can some1 tell me what this is ive seen it in a couple songs but i cant find what it is or how to do it
Quote by Invictious
Wha...? Ask the local guitar shop for servicing?
They are ugly and bastards there though...

That's outrageous.
Their penis is small too, and I am not that desperate
No thanks.
It's a reverse sweep. a sweep is when you play an Arpegio and just after you play each note, hammer off/take off your finger so it doens't resonate. Think Avenged Sevenfold