I am looking for a young man named Shea Birdwell. I lost touch with him once he moved from Texas to Tennessee. He went there to hopefully get famous writing and singing songs. If you know him or where I may be able to get in contact with him, I'd be really happy. Thank you for your time and patience. I didnt know where else to post this thread.
Myspace?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by knowntobite
I am looking for a young man named Shea Birdwell. I lost touch with him once he moved from Texas to Tennessee. He went there to hopefully get famous writing and singing songs. If you know him or where I may be able to get in contact with him, I'd be really happy. Thank you for your time and patience. I didnt know where else to post this thread.

Sorry, it was an urge.
In fact, I searched Myspace just now, and there was a Shea from Mineola, Texas, but the profile hasn't been visited since July 4, 2006.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Saxo-Walrus

try yellowbook or some similair site.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Found him.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by Zuka
Sorry, it was an urge.

Zuka; I've seen perhaps two responses from you, and loved them both. Your style is both original, and hilarious.

Kudos to you, my friend.
yeah, i found him

*looks down pit*

"IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!"
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Aww you all found him? Where is he? Got a link or anything to where I can get ahold of him or something?! Oh and that Shea from Mineola is him - would love it if you could send me a link to that one - I searched myspace and can't seem to find that profile. =/ odd.
Last edited by knowntobite at Jan 24, 2007,
Quote by -MintSauce-
Zuka; I've seen perhaps two responses from you, and loved them both. Your style is both original, and hilarious.

Kudos to you, my friend.

Wow... that was so...

...nice...

I really don't know why, but I'm speechless... Glugh...
Quote by knowntobite

There was a guy with the username of "Shea Donogue" if that's any help. But he got banned.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by knowntobite
Aww you all found him? Where is he? Got a link or anything to where I can get ahold of him or something?! Oh and that Shea from Mineola is him - would love it if you could send me a link to that one - I searched myspace and can't seem to find that profile. =/ odd.

Force of Habit.
Quote by knowntobite

Like I said, he hasn't been active there for 6 months, o the myspace link's kinda out, but I'd do the white pages links as well. You never know.

Saxo-Walrus

Thanks all, been a big help. Anyone want to keep chatting - add me to your friends on myspace.
Quote by knowntobite
Thanks all, been a big help. Anyone want to keep chatting - add me to your friends on myspace.

I know, I really beat this joke dead.