Here, i would like to learn some beautiful song..kinda love song to learn on my accoustic , whatever the level of playing is, I just need some ideas of song so i can play them
Ben kweller beliver

Verse:

C#m A* E*
When you're hurt you heal others
C#m A*
When you're in need you give
C#m A* E*
Because of you I am living
C#m A*
The most that I can live

Chorus:

E B A E Riff 1
Oh oh sweet darling girl
E B A E riff1
I'm so glad that you found me
E B A E Riff 1
Oh oh sweet darling girl
E B A E riff 1
Your power surrounds me

Verse:
haha trashing somebody and recomending pink floyd, with the pot post sticker thing (or w/e there called)

priceless

EDIT: also a januray 07, i might add
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Quote by somethingcool76
haha trashing somebody and recomending pink floyd, with the pot post sticker thing (or w/e there called)

priceless

EDIT: also a januray 07, i might add

it is priceless, once you grow some balls you can listen to real music!
haha

well i recommend some eric clapton, nothing too hard there, everybody knows it too. wonderful tonight, cocaine, sunshine of your love, thats all good. beatles are nice too.

and guitargod, dude, nobody on these forums wants to be a pimp but you. im sorry you feel rejected and left out, but come on, just leave
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Quote by somethingcool76
haha

well i recommend some eric clapton, nothing too hard there, everybody knows it too. wonderful tonight, cocaine, sunshine of your love, thats all good. beatles are nice too.

and guitargod, dude, nobody on these forums wants to be a pimp but you. im sorry you feel rejected and left out, but come on, just leave

graham wants to be a pimp, I already was yesterday!
Quote by somethingcool76
haha

but I cant disagree with you about clapton, try wonderful tonight instrumental version, also tenascious d **** her gently