Can't stand it.
32 33%
I'm not taking sides.
11 11%
*reported*
7 7%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
ok, what i want to know is, why does everyone(most) here hate rap? besides the cursing, drugs, and prostitutes/hoes, theres nothing really wrong with it to me. just get the clean version and its rhymes. yes i converted from rap to classic rock
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Last edited by I-Watch-Anime at Jan 24, 2007,
New rap is what we hate. The guys rapping about being rich and hoes and pointless stuff. There's some OK stuff. I don't like it as much due to the 'machine' factor, which is making the music I guess. It seems 'fake' in a way. Not a huge fan.
I just don't like it, personally. It's just another genre to me. Some people just don't like it because it's trendy to hate things.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
i listen to everything so i really don't care
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
The underground rap scene is amazing, so I here. I dont bother to check it out but its not about hoes or cars. Some of the rappers do the "third eye" to write lyrics. sounds neat.
I don't really like it but if i had to choose a fav rap artist i'd say jay-z becaues i think he's pretty cool, even though he is a rapper.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
If you listen carefully, you can hear conflict heading in this direction, like a train in early morning Liverpool...
if you listen to rap you listen to people talk fast with an electric drum beat
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
New rap is what we hate. The guys rapping about being rich and hoes and pointless stuff. There's some OK stuff. I don't like it as much due to the 'machine' factor, which is making the music I guess. It seems 'fake' in a way. Not a huge fan.

True.

Except for Gym Class Heroes, I like them.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I never really got into it. All this mainstream stuff annoys the hell out of me. I have heard some pretty good underground stuff but overall it isn't my cup of tea.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Quote by Zuka
If you listen carefully, you can hear conflict heading in this direction, like a train in early morning Liverpool...

nothing wrong with conflict. as long as its not some Jan. 07er saying "OMG RAP IZ T3H SUX0RZ YU NUB! LISTEN TU REAL MUSSIC!" i'm just asking for opinions
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
And what you just did was a retarded attempt at humor.

Thanks asswipe your opinion means so much to me.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
besides the cursing, drugs, and prostitutes/hoes, theres nothing really wrong with it to me.

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
nothing wrong with conflict. as long as its not some Jan. 07er saying "OMG RAP IZ T3H SUX0RZ YU NUB! LISTEN TU REAL MUSSIC!" i'm just asking for opinions

Your only one month away.
Quote by fireman464
Retards
Attempt at
Poetry

guys
attempting
yodeling

lying
addministrative
man
ewok

jackolantern
ox
kite
earwax
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS POST RAP THREADS IN THE PIT???

It belongs in the "Others" section of the Bands & Artists forum.
vanilla ice is the best thing to happen to music EVER!!!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Your only one month away.

yes but i actually gave an intelligent opinon. and i meant by Jan 07 people who joined three minutes ago and feel like being stupid.

Quote by Smokey Amp

i have a feeling you think thats all its about
I hate the rap out on mtv these days, it's so stupid. All you hear them rap about is prostitutes, money, murder, and something about dipping it low and picking up slow? I don't know, anywho, I much more like rap when their lyrics and beats are actually listenable.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
i have a feeling you think thats all its about

Naw, I just thought it was funny how you reeled off a sizable list of problems with it and then said there wasn't anything really wrong. It made me laugh.

I don't really like rap, but I don't hate it either. Well, except Ja Rule... I can't stand that guy.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Jinskee
I hate the rap out on mtv these days, it's so stupid. All you hear them rap about is prostitutes, money, murder, and something about dipping it low and picking up slow? I don't know, anywho, I much more like rap when their lyrics and beats are actually listenable.

That is a given. Virtually everything on MTV is unbearable.
and i agree with some of these people. most new rap is extremely stupid
ok, some rap is good, most is bad. the old shit is better but not all of it is good. some of the new stuff is good but most of it sucks
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
I'm gangsta as shit.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by Downfall929
ok, some rap is good, most is bad. the old shit is better but not all of it is good. some of the new stuff is good but most of it sucks
Sounds a lot like rock, if you ask me.
Quote by yawn
Sounds a lot like rock, if you ask me.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Me too!
Quote by yawn
Me too!

Noe Wayz!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Where is the "I like rap" option?

I'm a fan of most 90's rap, most mainstream stuff today sucks though.
Quote by Heascase
Where is the "I like rap" option?

I'm a fan of most 90's rap, most mainstream stuff today sucks though.

It's ok with me and i like rap is together.
Page 1 of 2