Large Panda
GET ON YOUR KNEES
203 IQ
Great band, cant believe no one mentioned them on this topic, there the closest to hardcore u can get. If u think screaming is hardcore, look at the dictionary in the top of this forum <(^^)>
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
1,057 IQ
i never got into em, but some of friends dig em
Large Panda
GET ON YOUR KNEES
203 IQ
there mad good
And when i can wake up to see the sunrise in your eyes then we'll finally be free and i'll know ive made it home. . . .- DArkest HOuR
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
'WHITE TRASH HARDCORE ROCK AND ROLL FUCK YOU!'

Yeah I dig Blood For Blood, Outlaw Anthems is probably their best album in my opinion. They need more recognition on here.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
hatebreed219
663 IQ
Great band. Although sometimes after listening to them I get the urge to get drunk and fight someone.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
emokid182
282 IQ
Great band, they need to come back and stop doing that Ramalah crap.

I ain't your kind of white is one of my favorite hardcore songs ever.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
DeadxWillxRise
612 IQ
I like em....not really my style but they're a good band to have on the i-tunes.
jefflucas
UG Member
286 IQ
"****ing your pussy is like ****ing the wound from a shotgun blast...with gang green!"
emokid182
282 IQ
hahaha yes! A great song
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Bottled Ink Co.
Professional Headbanger
196 IQ
Blood For Blood is pretty funny, but I've never sat there and thought "Man, this band is good."

Listening to the intro from Living In Exile while he alerts us that it "Goes out to all the white trash out dehre" usually makes me chuckle.