Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Wow... just when I thought they couldn't put rock down any further.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
kinda weird but I'd drink it because I love energy drinks. Especially Rockstars. Mostly because of that Girls Gone Wild paid programming on Spike TV every night.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
ro...fl.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I'd buy it. Liquid Experience is a pretty badass name. But it's sad watching greats who are dead like Hendrix sell out in the afterlife. He's probably rolling in his grave.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
if it makes me play like jimi i'll buy it... probably tastes like lighter fluid though
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808

I saw the other thread on this earlier and everyone was pissed off. I think it's retardedly funny.
Energy drinks stun your growth. I know a guy who drinks 4 of those Rockstars a day.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Why is it so bad? A portion of the royallties is going to support music education. Any product doing that is ok in my books.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
Why is it so bad? A portion of the royallties is going to support music education. Any product doing that is ok in my books.

oh come on, it's gotta be about a billionth of a percent of their total profit, they're just saying that to look good, and for people to think: oh! they're supporting musicians, hey! i'm a musician, if i drink it, it'll make me hendrix.
Nice way to piss on ol' Jimi's grave.... poor guy. He would never have wanted a team of bloated businessmen pitching a product with his name plastered all over it in the name of advertising.