If you were any cooler I'm pretty sure you would implode on yourself and create a black hole of sheer awesomeness.

Only drug thread...
I've been thinkin about it but im not sure. and I live in Chuck Norris's beard if you would look at the location. This also might want to go to the drugs thread or just read that thread.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Drugs are bad mmkay... you shouldn't smoke Mari jew wanna because Mari Jew wanna is bad mmkay.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Heascase
If you were any cooler I'm pretty sure you would implode on yourself and create a black hole of sheer awesomeness.

Only drug thread...

i have decided that you still deserve my sig space +2
Quote by CORT noob
Drugs are bad mmkay... you shouldn't smoke Mari jew wanna because Mari Jew wanna is bad mmkay.

you said it brotha lol

that episode is hilliours
Quote by CORT noob

mmkay, mr. mackey
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by CORT noob

Your username speaks the truth.

I don't, but hav no problem with pot. Me and my friend were just having a conversation about how a lot of kids are like "I'm gonna be drug free forever" and then peer-pressure eventually gets to them.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by guitar.god420
marijuana is not a drug

Yes it is...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by I_Pwn
Your username speaks the truth.

I don't, but hav no problem with pot. Me and my friend were just having a conversation about how a lot of kids are like "I'm gonna be drug free forever" and then peer-pressure eventually gets to them.

If you give into peer-pressure you are gay, because you are a sheep, and you'll never be a shark.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
If you give into peer-pressure you are gay, because you are a sheep, and you'll never be a shark.

I'm pretty sure no human could ever possibly be a shark or a sheep...
go to the drug thread, stop wasting forum space with this thread.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
go to the drug thread, stop wasting forum space with this thread.

shut up, I can do what I want, I started this here, got a problem?

Go do your homework!
Quote by Heascase
I'm pretty sure no human could ever possibly be a shark or a sheep...

Smoke some weed and maybe you will understand where I'm coming from, but by listening to me you would already be a sheep.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

lol the drug thread is right below this one in pit thread listings

pot is making me play hockey WAY worse. im quitting till the season ends
says the Jan 07'er

*reported*[/QUOTE

your a fag, go cry to your mommy why does it matter when I registered, go piss your self
Quote by CORT noob
Smoke some weed and maybe you will understand where I'm coming from, but by listening to me you would already be a sheep.

I already smoke weed numb nuts. You guys are just ****ing morons. Go to the only drug thread. Delete this and post in there, the people there will actually care.
Quote by guitar.god420
marijuana is not a drug

1. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.

2. a habit-forming medicinal or illicit substance, esp. a narcotic.

3. something and often an illicit substance that causes addiction, habituation, or a marked change in consciousness

Hmm, yeah, pretty sure it is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for legalization.
Quote by guitar.god420
shut up, I can do what I want, I started this here, got a problem?

Go do your homework!

I do have a problem, your breaking the rules by spamming up the forum with an idiotic thread, theres already a thread on a drugs, which many UGer's will glady discuss marijuana, but not here.

and obviously you cant do what you want because keep it up and you'll be warned/banned and idiotic noobs like yourself will think twice before acting like an idiot.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
1. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.

2. a habit-forming medicinal or illicit substance, esp. a narcotic.

3. something and often an illicit substance that causes addiction, habituation, or a marked change in consciousness

Hmm, yeah, pretty sure it is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for legalization.

your smart
Quote by guitar.god420
your smart

no, i believe the dictionary is smart... but he might be, too... you obviously are not... or this thread would not be going... and you would have put "you're" and not "your"
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
stop posting ........has been reported and your only feeding the troll.......

EDIT, we really need a mod that has time to close this crap...the pit is going downhill
Quote by SOADrox429
no, i believe the dictionary is smart... but he might be, too... you obviously are not... or this thread would not be going... and you would have put "you're" and not "your"

you're wrong
Quote by *Juno*
stop posting ........has been reported and your only feeding the troll.......

EDIT, we really need a mod that has time to close this crap...the pit is going downhill

you stop posting, I've reported you also, why should I stop posting, I started this, pits going downhill to noobs like you, get a life!
Quote by *Juno*
says the Jan 07'er

*reported*

did you seriously report him lol what the ahahahahahah