Does anyone keep up with the show? I'm watching the first episode now and I'm quite intersted in this.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
last season was great, I tuned into this season and there was a bunch of man ass and gay shit so I stopped watching
Yeah, the season with the Carver was awesome, not so much this one though, but it wasnt too bad.
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."
Great show. I think the future episode did ruin it a little though.

Edit: As in the one which was set in the future.
I watched it a lot but the last few months I haven't really been watching tv. That show is okay...too much sexual shit in it. I mean, you can tell they put that shit in there just to have it. Pretty stupid. If I wanted to watch hot women get fucked, I'll just go my computer.
The future episode pissed me off too, I was expecting some sort of ultra cool ritualistic orgy or suicide party... or a suicide orgy...
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Quote by Leonheart
I think Matt should have stayed with that Neo-Nazi chick...

yeah Brittany snow is an uber babe. Anyways, threadstarter, if you like Nip/Tuck go out and buy the DVDs of every season of Rescue Me. It is Nip/Tuck only far far better and about firefighters instead.
Gear:

ESP EX-102
Marshall AVT150 Half-Stack
I hate the show. It's ignorant and uses sexual controversy and stupid plot twist to keep people interested, because if they didn't people would see how shallow it really was.

Just my opinion, if you like that kind of stuff, I say go for it!
Quote by drevil814
I hate the show. It's ignorant and uses sexual controversy and stupid plot twist to keep people interested, because if they didn't people would see how shallow it really was.

Just my opinion, if you like that kind of stuff, I say go for it!

I have to agree with you. I started watching when it first came on, but it lost creativity really fast and just went for shock value instead. I stopped watching before the first season was even over.

That 70's show >>>>>>>>> Nip Tuck
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by benjaminr
yeah Brittany snow is an uber babe. Anyways, threadstarter, if you like Nip/Tuck go out and buy the DVDs of every season of Rescue Me. It is Nip/Tuck only far far better and about firefighters instead.

I'm not a fan of Rescue me. My best friend really likes it though. I love Denis Leary but idk, the show just doesn't do it for me.
rescue me has denis leary, the guy that a) can't spell his name right and b) think's he's funny

house, well the guy that plays house just seems like an annoying douche
Interesting show, it always left on a cliff hanger so you always had to watch the next one.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jan 25, 2007,
i pretty much kept up with it until last season. i saw like the first 2 episodes, then missed the rest.

i think its a really good show.
Yeah, I really enjoyed it. I watched it up until the end of Season 3, I think . The last thing I saw was when the carver was in Christian's room. It's like the season that follow just disappeared from TV. I've never seen it broadcast.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
did anyone see the new episode? the season premier? im interested in what happened
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
After The Shield was over, I lost interest in FX

The Shield was a great show, anyone agree?