I just went in this sweet restaurant, and I had this raging urge to take a dump. I went to the bathroom and put some toilet paper on the seat, not to get AIDS or something. Well, after I completed the mission, low and behold, there was a piece of toilet paper hanging from my pants about 10~20 centimeters long. I had for about half an hour until I noticed.

God I suck at life.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Why would you have to justify using an ass gasket? Only idiots sit down on public toilets without paper in between
LOL...... i done that before
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
He has to justify roaming around with one though....no ??
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by Cynoxx
I just went in this sweet restaurant, and I had this raging urge to take a dump. I went to the bathroom and put some toilet paper on the seat, not to get AIDS or something. Well, after I completed the mission, low and behold, there was a piece of toilet paper hanging from my pants about 10~20 centimeters long. I had for about half an hour until I noticed.

God I suck at life.

you cant get AIDS from sitting on a toilet seat unless it has blood on it and you have cuts that are bleeding all over your ass

secondly,

haha...you should have checked before you left
dude i did that, me and my friends just laughed our asses off though, we werent depressed
Quote by Cynoxx

God I suck at life.

So ? I had explosive diarreah today. It looked like a shit bomb went off in the toilet.
Quote by moup
Suck it up buttercup.

Well put.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
^ Of course, at least I didnt show my wang to some chick who had "crusty vagina armpits".
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
^ Bah thats probably the only action i'll get so i'd better take whatever comes.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Twist of fate
Thats what she said

I remember that was the phrase of the year last year when I was a wee little eighth grader. My friends are trying to bring it back to dominance.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
I remember that was the phrase of the year last year when I was a wee little eighth grader. My friends are trying to bring it back to dominance.

The Office already has.
^ Id rather have a wad of shit smeared on my face. Actually it must feel quite nice. Hmmmmmm brb.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8