wtf?

Does this mean that we have jesus dragons now?
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

the da vinci code 2: we've got dragons this time!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
the whole virgin mary thing is bs. It is clear that if the story has any basis in truth, she either a) slept around on joseph and wanted to cover it up...and that joseph was an idiot or b) she and joseph got it on before getting married, surely an act that was punishable back then, and was able to fool the idiots of the world in order to get out of it

it's different in lizzies though
I saw that too. If this happens to humans, men are done for...

But really, that's pretty wierd and cool.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
sucks for the male komodo dragon that is gonna get stuck paying child support unitl the damn kid is 18 years old....
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by amazingdm
the whole virgin mary thing is bs. It is clear that if the story has any basis in truth, she either a) slept around on joseph and wanted to cover it up...and that joseph was an idiot or b) she and joseph got it on before getting married, surely an act that was punishable back then, and was able to fool the idiots of the world in order to get out of it

LIES and Propaganda
Everybody knows God knocked up Mary. Maybe he also knocked up the komodo dragon.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
wtf?

Does this mean that we have jesus dragons now?

Sorta. There's always Raptor Jesus
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by amazingdm

Wow, who gives a fuck?
Quote by amazingdm
apparently millions of christians

lets not get into a religious debate here

remember that the bible is not meant to be taken literally

so everyone just BREATH!

thank you for your time that will be $3.50
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by myself101
the da vinci code 2: we've got dragons this time!

, awesome stuff, Myself.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by sebastian_96
lets not get into a religious debate here

remember that the bible is not meant to be taken literally