While sitting here earlier, I could've sworn I heard something along the lines of "Crank it up, because this one goes to eleven!" in a Kidz Bop commercial, for the 11th iteration of crappiness. Anyone else heard this?
lmfao yeah
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i just saw the track listing....

the guys who made up that shit should be hanged for including waiting on the world to change by los lonely boys.
Go Veg.
Heh, I watched Spinal Tap last night, I love the part after he plays Lick My Love Pump and he's talking about Dm "It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why" Funny shit
They need to sing some Cannibal Corpse or something.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by im not mental
i just saw the track listing....

the guys who made up that shit should be hanged for including waiting on the world to change by los lonely boys.

Dude...your are like way off on who sings what...
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by garden of grey
HAMMMMEEEERRRRR SSSSMMAASSSHHEEDD FACE!

Imagine that in a kids voice.

Necrophagist would be hilarious to have a kid playing the guitar and singing it.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Dude...your are like way off on who sings what...

oh, it's the john mayer one? i didn't know.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
oh, it's the john mayer one? i didn't know.

No big. Still, I thought it was funny when kids do songs with very obvious and open lines about sex and whatnot.

I wouldn't want kids doing a version of 'enter sandman' or whatever. that's just not right.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Bubban
They need to sing some Cannibal Corpse or something.

+10000000 Adicted to Vaginal Skin......
Quote by _fender_fan_
What is Kidz Bop?

It's a compilation CD sold on the television where current pop hits are covered by shitty no-name studio musicians, and little kids help sing over it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
i hate kids bob if i could i would blow up the headquarters!. they take good songs and make them crap
Quote by _fender_fan_
Haha. I'll keep that in mind.

Well, by the sounds of things...it's a show where kids perform covers of songs?

Is that right?

close, it's actually a compilation album where kids do covers of songs.

and they butcher them.
Go Veg.
i can just imagine Kidz Bop tryin to do Master of Puppets......god thats funny......
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
i saw a commercial once for a kidz bop rap CD. most of the songs need to be censored when they get played on the radio. i can't imagine the kids bop versions have much of the original lyrics.