Haha, looks like that guy holding the upturned cross just got it up the ass
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
No that is one scary mutha. She should go in metal wife swap. (assuming she's spawned some sort of family.)
Hmm, I just threw up. And my my, I put my puke on my face and I now officially have better corpsepaint then her.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

People have no style.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Damn retards. They just make it to easy to parody poor old black metal.

Girl or Boy?

(Invalid img)
Guy^

I found this to be a bit over the top: (Invalid img)
Damn, people DON'T have style (Invalid img)
I've found Jesus
(Invalid img)

"Gimme yo money, unkvlt mvthafvcka!"
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Funny shit.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Not funny at all.

A complete mockery of the genre, just because some idiots wanted to make a site to show how ridiculous some "nu-black metallers" can get with crappily applied corpsepaint. Honestly, a trend in itself. Black metallers should just stop wearing corpse all together.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Come on dude. You can't just label it all as a trend. Anything that more than a few people do gets labeled as a trend these days. For all we know 3/4 of the people on that site are actually tr00 gr1m and kvlt black metallers. Its pretty funny to look at because so many people take it too seriously. All for laughs dude. If you can't laugh, what can you do?
Exactly why black metallers shouldn't take pics or even wear it in the first place.

ALTHOUGH, when done right (i.e. Funeral Mist), corpsepaint can look amazingly evil and sick. Though I don't think of it a necessity in bm, and the image adds nothing to the music. (But who am I to care, it's not like I'm gonna see any black metal acts live in the near future).
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Last edited by kirkisking at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by Leonheart
(Invalid img)

Now THAT is a good pic.

But for the rest, the site is pure
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Metal Disciple
(Invalid img)

"Gimme yo money, unkvlt mvthafvcka!"

they look like juggaloes
Lol, Mike (i think...Kirkisking?) I just checked out Funeral Mist...they have a good effect going, that's for sure.

Instrumedit:

Looks like this fella got punched in the face.

And @ This guy

So evil!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Last edited by Instrumetal at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by Instrumetal
Lol, Mike (i think...Kirkisking?) I just checked out Funeral Mist...they have a good effect going, that's for sure.

Instrumedit:

Looks like this fella got punched in the face.

And @ This guy

So evil!

He's got the Dani Filth finger thing!

I feel sorry for King Diamond and the like, they probably want to kill themselves because of what they started.
Dickless.
Hey, KISS had it before King Diamond.

edit: Yea, Gene Simmons was the only kvlt one.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by Contraband

Yeah, but they just copied Japanese plays. Besides, everyone but Gene Simmons looked like a pussy.
Dickless.
The problem with tR00 Gr1M black metals when you go to their shows you can't...well I can't take them seriously. They just kind of end up looking dumb. But, thats what Immortal is for I do usually prefer black metalers to wear corpse paint just for the sole purpose of me thinking it looks cool. And that one girl up their is a babe
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by Contraband

Arthur Brown had it waaay before KISS.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Last edited by chylde_of_fire at Jan 25, 2007,
I did it waay before Arthur Brown. I did it as a younen at about January 15, 1550. Just an estimation though.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

being kvlt on ze sheetah
(Invalid img)

grim bananalol
(Invalid img)

corpse paint is pure comedy gold