Ive used the search button, and i couldnt find anything so...

I've been trying to stand up and play more now, I dunno why...I kinda think i should just so i am comfortable playing both sitting and standing...ANYWAYS

All the time when I am standing and playing, the strap pops off at the neck button(w/e u call it) (The place where the strap hold the guitar is normal, on the edge of the guitar, (its not behind the neck or anything...))

Anyways, is there a way to fix this, i had an old strap, so i went out and bought a new one, but it does the same thing!?!

plz help me,?! should i go to GC and get it fixed or something? get what fixed?

plz help thx
Well, it sounds like you could use yourself a strap lock system, or a strap with locks instead of just a simple hole in it.,

Just go to GC or Musicians Friend or whatever local music shop you use and ask for a strap lock system. They're maybe 15 bucks and are easy to put together.

That's about the only thing I can really think of to help you out, unless the whole of the silver thing that you put your strap on is coming out of the guitar itself. Then just take some wood glue and toothpicks and coat the end of the toothpicks in wood glue, put it into the hole, snap it off. Rinse, lather, and repeat, and after you're done, let the wood glue dry. Then put a screw in and viola, good as new. Worked on my first guitar.
Whit abound in this signature
just get one of those Dunlop Plastic Strap Lock, go for about $2 each. Works for me...
Or just get a washer, but if you don't know what you are doing, you can even mess up the simplest of the things.

just go to your local guitar store for the Strap-Lok Retainer things.