Ok so I was walking home with this guy today from school and he says he's going to give me a ride. So then he says he need to go to the bathroom hella bad, so then as a joke (which I didn't think he'd do) I tell him to push down on his bladder because it makes it feel better, OK AS A JOKE WHICH I THOUGHT EVERYBODY KNEW THAT IT DOESN'T WORK. So then... he pisses his pants right in front of me. OMFG THAT IS EMBARRASSING!!!!!!

Edit: I thought I should say we're in high school
i is cool
Last edited by Trevor6 at Jan 25, 2007,
What's your problem?

He didn't piss your pants did he? ... wait did he?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
haha.... sure it was a joke
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Metal-X
What's your problem?

He didn't piss your pants did he? ... wait did he?

I feel like its my fault.
i is cool
Quote by Trevor6
I feel like its my fault.

Nah, Its his fault. Guys can use anything in nature as a toilet.

Trees, Bushes, Cars, ect.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by toton1989
what happened then?

I said 'oh ****, I think I'll walk home.'
i is cool
Didi you talk to him again the next day in school?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I would just start laughing hysterically....oh...man...I am the most immature douchebag...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
I would just start laughing hysterically....oh...man...I am the most immature douchebag...

hahaha, yea, id laugh my ass off too...then feel bad after when he has to go to therapy...
Dude, this one time like 5 years ago, I was walking around with a buddy, and we walked right by his house and I had to take a massive dump. Of course you're thinking why not take a shit in his house, but no, I wasn't allowed in, so I told him to at least get me some toilet paper, so I went in the woods, and took my massive shit and ended up pissing in my boxers. :P
Quote by benenov
Dude, this one time like 5 years ago, I was walking around with a buddy, and we walked right by his house and I had to take a massive dump. Of course you're thinking why not take a shit in his house, but no, I wasn't allowed in, so I told him to at least get me some toilet paper, so I went in the woods, and took my massive shit and ended up pissing in my boxers. :P

I've kinda got a story like that. I was at my friends house in 2nd grade and I was taking a piss. I miss the ****ing toilet and then when I try to re aim i piss all over my leg.

I WAS ALL STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
i is cool
My friend pissed himself when we were on shrooms. Good times.
I wish I had a sig.

Instrumental preference: Bass and/or vocals (lead or backup)

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

And you don't want to have buttsecks?

Get the fuck off my internets.
ahh yes, drugs drugs drugs
i enjoy taking drugs
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Quote by christ_on_acid?
lol how many other ppl saw this?

Only me, but when I left a bunch of people were walking toward him so idk. Lol the next day we both totally ignored the fact that it happened.
i is cool
Quote by Trevor6
Only me, but when I left a bunch of people were walking toward him so idk. Lol the next day we both totally ignored the fact that it happened.

kl lol would of been a billion times worse if he pissed himself in a crowd.
Two questions:
Why do you feel >bad<?
and
who the hell wouldn't find this HILARIOUS?
Bring him a package of adult diapers tomorrow.

You don't want this happening again.
ಥ_ಥ
That sucks, he doesn't have many friends, does he?

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
If peeing your pants is cool, consider him miles davis
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
If peeing your pants is cool, consider him miles davis

eww lady gross!

ok, ok for the guys who didn't think that was funny. i got a story. Me and my friend & his family are walking down the street. a mama, a papa, and a baby (my friend) and me. So the baby starts to well lag behind so the papa gets all angry and goes up to him and squashes him and says "catch up"

EDIT: i think i should tell you that we're all tomatoes