Probably every Canadian has heard about him.

He is being charged with murdering 26 woman from Vancouver and he's claiming he killed 49 and wanted to kill 50.

Story:
http://www.tricitynews.com/portals-code/list.cgi?paper=74&cat=23&id=817748&more=

So how many of you in the U.S. and other parts of the world are hearing about this?

Truly fucked up and one of the worst things that has ever happened in Canada. Worse then the Boston Strangler and other serial killers.

Sooo...discuss...
Quote by deluxity
there's a lot of serial killers in mexico too,

This guy chopped them up and apparently fed some of the prostitutes to pigs, and his friend quoted that he once told him a good way to kill prostitutes is to inject them with windshield wiper fluid.
Yea, hes a sick ****. What is taking this so long, give him 6 life counts and get that ****er outta here. When u find bones and blood ridden shackles on his farm, its safe to say he killed em.
Robert Pickton is going to prison for a very long time. I believe in innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but c'mon... the guy is guilty. They went in looking for guns and found dead hookers, weapons with his DNA as well as that of the bodies found. Chopped up bodies in the freezers, parts of bodies in the pig pens.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Robert Pickton is going to prison for a very long time. I believe in innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but c'mon... the guy is guilty.

i agree with you, but that might be the most contradictory sentance i've ever heard
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick