ya does any budy now were ya can find avenged sevenfold lead guitarist synyster gates signature guitar its called a shecter synyster custom, ya i looked and called all over cant find it , well im also in canada so if any one knows were to find it in canada email me at tankntom@hotmail.com.
Attachments:
p39649b.jpg
musiciansfriend.com
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
why would you want to find that guitar? I'm planning on avoiding it at all costs.
That is the most shitty guitar ever. (shitty guitar for shitty guitarist)
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
That guitar is ugly. The shape, inlays and headstock aren't very appealing to me. Sure it might sound and play well (I've never played/heard one, but ill pretend your using a $10,000 amp) but I'm 98% sure you could get something better for the price.

To answer your question - Do a google search. Find your nearest Schecter dealer. Email or call them and enquire. then get quotes from other guitar stores, they're free and will save you some money too.

Also a big no no posting your email address on this forum... I remember the guy who sent images of horses reproductive parts to the users who did that. Anybody remember his username? i need to make a PM.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
I can't find the damn things anywhere either - I wanted to give 'em a try.
Good luck bud
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer

Was bored...ive never played one so that pic has 0 credability.
Quote by Kannif

Was bored...ive never played one so that pic has 0 credability.

hahahahahahahaha

im a huge A7x fan but i would never go near that guitar in all my existance. for the same price you could get a better guitar with better pups. its just not worth it
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Played it, it has to be the worst high end signature I've ever played. Don't get it, it sucks and it's associated with one of the most pverrated guitarists ever.
Dickless.