i use single coil pickups on high gain, so there is a little buzz obviously. Is there pedal of some sort that would eliminate the buzz or is that something you have to just live with? I can not install humbuckers so yes. anything would be good.
Get a noise gate. Rocktron makes a few good ones.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Noise gate, noise reducer, i cant think of other names for em. Behringer makes a nice $30-$20 one that works just great for me. Takes away ALL of the buzz from my pedal board even on high gain settings.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I always hear from people the best pedal for that is the ISP Decimator. They're a little pricey ($130 I think?), but I've heard it completely gets rid of any unwanted noise.
Rocktron's HUSH noise gate is like, $60, and countless guitarists use it. It's a quality, trusted name that's also affordable. I've heard a few good words on Behringer, and few more bad words, but hey, if it works, it works! I'd try them both out in a guitar shop first, then make your decision.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I've had good luck using the boss ns-2 noise suppressor, found on ebay for $50-60.

i put a maxon overdrive pedal on top of my amps distortion channel to get an awesome metal tone, the ns-2 keeps it from feeding back, humming, and any other unwanted noise.
a noise suppressor/noise gate sounds like exactly what you need.
Quote by Shinozoku
Rocktron's HUSH noise gate is like, $60, and countless guitarists use it. It's a quality, trusted name that's also affordable. I've heard a few good words on Behringer, and few more bad words, but hey, if it works, it works! I'd try them both out in a guitar shop first, then make your decision.

+1 That would obviously be the best choice but i j/ saw the behringer online one day while i was ordering bridge pins and strings and thought for $20 what do i got to loose so i hit add to cart. Works beautifly.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
ack, i hate noise gates, they kill tone, a lot! i use a power conditioner, it wont remove most of the single coil hum, but eh, id rather deal with it then kill my tone, on stage you can't notice the noise.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
^ +1

Even the best noise reducers kill something in your tone. ESPECIALLY the Behringer ones. Not only are they built with super crappy bypasses that kill your tone anyways...but they just aren't good and all that jazz yada yada. Point is to stay away from Behringer pedals.