hello fellow UG members~ i have a question that i have yet found the answer to so i'd like some suggestions~ i have pretty long hair.. and i'm the type that showers at night not in the morning. so whenever i wake up, my hair is always messed up. i always shampoo my hair to get all nice again but i seriously consider it a bitch to do it and sometimes results into being late for class (because i gotta blow dry my hair too). so i was wondering, wat r some good alternatives to get a messy hair back to being neat. i don't use gel or wax or watever.
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Conditioner
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
yeah, shampoo actually makes my hair kind of heavy and thick, my conditioner makes it smooth...
so r u suggested that i use added condition at my nightly shampooing or my morning
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
pm vidal sasoon
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Hmm I use this awesome Redken stuff, it's like a smoothing serum for if you straighten your hair, but it does a great job of taming hair too.
if I'm on the go and my hair is really a mess, sometimes I add a little conditioner in my hair, and wet it, rinse it, and then dry it. It sometimes helps and you get that clean feel.
conditioner is kind of sketchy in my opinion. its cool for a few hours then your hair starts to look greasy. but to answer you wuestion... if i dont have time to shower in the moring i usualy wear a hat, but i have short hair. but if im not rockin the hat and i showered the night before if my hair is messed up in the morning i usualy jsut "mess it up" more as im walkin out the door and then make it look "nice" after it has been "rubed around" alot. works for me. ummm also... jsut get like a handful or water and splash it around in your hair... mess it up till it drys and then fix it the way you want it. chicks dig it. theres no such thing as a bad hair day for men, only hat days.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Quote by Metal-X
A brush

If you have anything other than really straight hair, brushes spread out and frizz up dry hair. makes it worse really
Quote by Zar Mulix
If you have anything other than really straight hair, brushes spread out and frizz up dry hair. makes it worse really

No, I shower the night before and I use a shampoo and conditioner to help my dry/frizzy/unmanigable hair. And it might add some volume, but it won't messy.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
^ nice one hahaha.... a brush
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
Quote by Metal-X
No, I shower the night before and I use a shampoo and conditioner to help my dry/frizzy/unmanigable hair. And it might add some volume, but it won't messy.

well you're pretty lucky then because I can't use a brush unless I have short hair again.
Put conditioner in your hair after your shower and leave it in...don't use too much though.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Shower in the morning! Ahhh I could never go anywhere until I shower...
^ same with me.. i feel like a zombie unless i shower
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..