so umm right not i attend the university of alabama and im a business major. lame right? right! most people are business, psychology, or nursing major; which i guess is cool, but i find no security in any of those. Im thinkin i want to change my major to some type of job that could get me "involved" with studio/audio recordings. Ummm UA doesnt offer those such things; or atleast they dont meet my expectations. Anyone know a website i can check out that can point me in the direction of and audio/ studio recording school? Im not even sure if thats the proper termenology, but you catch my drift right? To add a little im paying "out of state tuition" which is a bummer to my budget so im lookin for schools in the home state of florida. groovy. thanks
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
No clue about the school, but I want to do something in the Chemistry field, I really enjoy that.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
That question haunts me every day...I'm 22 and still don't ****ing know. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I'm happy.
dude...you should check out FULL Sail...I would like to go there....they have classes made for recording tech...and everything else with the entertainment buisness.

http://www.fullsail.com/
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
fullsail... wicked... ill look into it more tomorrow between classes. thanks bro
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
U.S. Marshals Service or FBI if the whole music thing doesn't work out. The U.S. Marshal's pay is very good too.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I want to become a guitar technician!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
a tramp and im gonna live on 33 cardboard box, trampsville nah i wanna be a doorman
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
I always wanted to be a firefighter. Then I wanted to be an inventor. Then I didn't know. And now I am going to live my childhood dream and major in mechanical engineering. I'm going to invent stuff.
Fullsail is shit. check out berkely, they have an online recording program. You can go to campus if you want it more on hands. They are supposed to be real good.