not exactly my idea of fun, getting hurt and all

i would prefer to listen to the music
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Sirdonikis
nah, that one sucks. Too many people in a confined space.

Whats a mosh pit?

lol, how dumb i would much rather be standing out of the area where people get trampled and just punch whoever tries to pull me in
Man i only hope that they have one at Billy Talents show on saturday there not really the type of band to do but o well a guy can hope cant he?
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by davidson22
Man i only hope that they have one at Billy Talents show on saturday there not really the type of band to do but o well a guy can hope cant he?

Oh you'd be surprised. Hope your ready, because when they came here this past summer for the Warped Tour, the crowd was NUTS. I mean absolutely insane.

You'll be surprised at how insane they are live.
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
haha sweet... ill be yelling out for a wall of death... to holybassbatman you gotta learn to get your tickets faster:P actually the only reason i have floor tickets is cuz my bro got em for me like the day they went on sale
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by davidson22

Probably will be, people go nuts for bands they like, regardless of what kind of music they play, think about it this way, the first band I ever saw live back in the day was Treble Charger and there was a mosh pit at that show, and Treble Charger make Billy Talent sound like brutal death metal
So is it true that you're not Metal if you dont or have never been in a mosh by the time you die?

Oh yeah and my dad's best friend got his nose broken at a Megadeth concert
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by holybassbatman!
I'm going to Billy Talent on Monday but I'm nowhere near the floor. BOO

ME TOO!!! my friend has an extra ticket im so lucky.