Ok so since Valentines Day is comming close and closer...unfortunately, the question is what to get for that someone special...

Well I've always thought that Valentines day was more of a girl thing and only the girl gets stuff..but ..what the hell do you get a dude for valentines day!?

I mean.. something speical..and sweet..but..uh...

ideas?
Yeah, I posted it in the hope that some naive girl would read it and act upon it.

Then I'd be helping a bro out.

Girls shouldn't have to get guys something anyway.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Mm...I'm probably going to buy a bottle of wine for the two of us, and show up wearing something.."special" lol. That works in some relationships, but if you haven't been dating long or if that just isn't going to work...
You could buy him some nice cologne, or maybe make him something. You could...write a letter, if you do art create a piece for him, write a poem or a song, make a mix cd for him, make dinner...
get him a cd of his favourite band? or something like that. i dunno we dont know the guy so how are we supposed to know something good to get him, everyones different. what date is it again? cant forget this 1 gf will kill me
Haven't had a girlfriend for almost a year. Last one broke up with me a week before Valentine's day.
Quote by Rox0r713
I don't have a girlfriend, nor do I plan on getting one.

I wiiiiin. *hordes his money to himself, frivilously spending it on knick-knacks and paddywhacks*

Valentine's sucks balls for me....

But I'd appreciate anything. As long as I know she put thought into it, it wouldn't matter.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Leonheart
Haven't had a girlfriend for almost a year. Last one broke up with me a week before Valentine's day.

At least she spared you buying her an expensive gift, right?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
No girl. Meaning more money for me. Actually Im flat broke so it doesnt matter.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
this might sound lame but, i don't have a girlfriend at the time just because i'm saving for a new amp