Poll: What Guitar should i buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Guitar should i buy?
Realtone Classic Strat
1 17%
Fender Standard Strat
5 83%
Voters: 6.
I've never heard of Realtone...
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
u should buya guitar that it no where near like those standard pieces of shit, cause any guitar guitar would be better than those two
Dr. Knockers: Can you explain why they are crap and could you recommend some gud ones. I want a Strat.
Quote by dylan87654321
why are you getting a strat with single coils?

That's like asking "why are you getting a Les Paul with humbuckers?". To me a strat without single coils isn't a strat anymore.
Quote by Dr. Knockers
u should buya guitar that it no where near like those standard pieces of shit, cause any guitar guitar would be better than those two

This guy is just being dumb. American Standards are fine guitars, I have one myself. I have yet to feel a neck that I like as much as mine. There are tuning problems, but the tone and feel more than makes up for that (plus, once I save up some money, locking tuners will make the tuning much better). And I don't know what dylan87654321 is talking about, single coils are fine. A humbucker will never sound like a single coil and vice-versa. You'll get more of a bite out of a single coil, and a fatter sound with humbuckers. It's all up to preference.

I have never heard of Realtone. So, I'd go with something I knew I liked, so see if you can try out a strat in a store near you.
Well basically Realtone is a company in New Zealand (which is where i live) that custom make electric guitars. I play alot of pink floyd and jimi hendrix. So would both of these guitars gernerate the traditional "strat" sound?