15/30/50wattage amp to the UK, anyone got one? Need one fairly cheap. Also got a marshall MG15DFX for trade/sale...

Thanks
Last edited by Agosen at Jan 26, 2007,
How much do you want for the MG15DFx, i need a practice amp.....
RE: Al DiMeola
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Member 03 of the Yngwie Malmsteen fanclub PM Yngwie Malmstien to join.
Dont need adapter sorry, got a board. Looking for about hmm... 50? Or less? For the marshall, and for the cube i dont know what im willing to pay. I also have a digitech death metal pedal for trade as well if your interested? + cash ofc... name a price for the cube...

I spose an initial offer would be.... around 75?
Or.... (preferably) 40 + pedal?

Get back to me
Last edited by Agosen at Jan 26, 2007,
Sorry, i need one from the UK + 275 is overpriced imo... Here Is about the same in USD? and thats without shipping and with a gurantee thats its new... im looking for a used amp really... Thanks anyway.
No, Canadian is not about the same as USD, plus I said I'm open to offers
Tbh if this guy can getthis shipped for the same in Can dollars as he can in Us dollars, he should go for the can,it's about 0.2 cheaper atm .......
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Quote by god9
No, Canadian is not about the same as USD, plus I said I'm open to offers

I know its not the same in USD - Hence... i said 225 when you asked 275. Not sure if thats accurate... and with shipping and all other costs piling up i honestly dont think itl be worth it... I live in the UK remember. It would be cheaper for me to order brandnew of GAK...

Thanks anyway.
^true
Quote by Bill69

Get.it.out.of.your.local.shop.buttsecks.ok?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
I've got a 15 Cube sitting around collecting dust make an offer (PM me)
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Quote by anarchy_skater
Get.it.out.of.your.local.shop.buttsecks.ok?

You could say that for alot of things... heh. Im looking for a 2nd hand one thats cheaper and my local shop doesnt have one And ill pm you thanks mate
Damn, If i lived in the UK, i would trade you my roland micro cube for the mg15dfx
SAVE FOR A CUBE 30, seriously, that's what i did, and i'm ****ing bestest at magnetic...or metal....I don't know, but I'm bestest than all my friends c'ause I can play Smoke on The Water and he can only play Happy Birthday...what a n00b! lolrofllmaolff
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by anarchy_skater
SAVE FOR A CUBE 30, seriously, that's what i did, and i'm ****ing bestest at magnetic...or metal....I don't know, but I'm bestest than all my friends c'ause I can play Smoke on The Water and he can only play Happy Birthday...what a n00b! lolrofllmaolff

Um grow up?
ummm.....PWNAGE CHOO N00B!

Nah, kidding
Quote by Sonicxlover