watch this and try and tell me this is not the best guitar player who ever lived

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZZyv_UAApo
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
Yeah, SRV is an outstanding player, one of the best. Its subjective though. He borrowed a lot of his style from players before and around him, so you could say they're the best. SRV is one of my favourites though Nice video.
trying to define the "best" guitar player is like tryong to pick the "best" sex you can have, all depends on what turns you on.
Quote by Weybl Himself
trying to define the "best" guitar player is like tryong to pick the "best" sex you can have, all depends on what turns you on.

Amen to that.
There is no better guitarist, just as there is no better band. Their good at what they do, thats why they're there, if you like them, good, if you dont, thats cool too. I like Steve Vai a lot, but I also like Neil Zaza. There is no better, they're very very different players, and so what should be dwelled on, is how are they different, and what makes them good, not who is better.
thats pretty good
ive havent heard any of SRV's stuff before
i thought he be like all the other blues players but thats really interesting
There is no 'best', it's useless to argue about it unless you define your terms.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.