#1
Hey I was wondering what happens when you drink bleach. I know its a corrosive liquid and therefore will eat at your internal organs, but if you swallow a bunch then what do you do? I assume drinking water and stuff helps, but like, after two mouthfuls would you need your stomach pumped?

And don't just say you die, cause I know a few of you are just sitting there waiting for the opportunity.
#2
I'd rather go down in a gunfight tbh....

edit: With that being said, I'm currently firing mah lazerz at droids on Star Wars Battlefront II
yo.

I BELIEVE
#3
Well, yeah, but if someone drinks about two mouthfuls, then can they prevent death by drinking a bunch of water? If so, how much?

Edit: You get those droids.
#4
i know you can drink a certain amount of it to pass drug tests and such. but drinking bleach is stupid. its highly dangerous, doesnt matter how much water you drink, the only difference is the chemicals are spread out.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.



RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
#5
But can anyone answer my question? I guess it is a little implied, but....What happens if you have TWO mouthfuls of bleach?
#6
I've got a bottle with me now it says, "If swallowed do not induce vomiting"....so you're pretty much fucked anyways.

In Aus it says to call 131 126 which is a poisons information centre.
yo.

I BELIEVE
#7
sounds like youve already drank some bleach, and now all worried and sh*t haha
Ibanez SAS36FM
VOX AD100VT
Barracuda Stratocaster
Kustom Solo16 amp
Vagabong 6-string Acoustic guitar
Yamaha 12 string Acoustic Guitar
#8
Yeah, it wasn't actually me, it was a friend who I care about. A lot. But she's not here with me, I was talking to her on msn before but she left... She had done it a while ago but said her head, back, chest and eyes are aching.
To prove a point....
So what do you think I should do? I don't wanna wake up in the morning and have her parents call and tell me she died.
#10
not alot you can do. call the poison centre number like now and talk to them
Ibanez SAS36FM
VOX AD100VT
Barracuda Stratocaster
Kustom Solo16 amp
Vagabong 6-string Acoustic guitar
Yamaha 12 string Acoustic Guitar
#11
Tell her to get to a hospital.

Some of my brother's friends were drunk and one of them gave another a double shot of anti-freeze =/
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Jan 25, 2007,
#12
I called and told her. She said she needed to find a phone with credit i think, i couldn't talk so loud. I'll try and get some sleep and call her in the morning i guess. Thanks for the help.
#14
dude... thats silly mentality "i'll call her in the morning" is a bit risky
#16
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I've got a bottle with me now it says, "If swallowed do not induce vomiting"....so you're pretty much fucked anyways.

In Aus it says to call 131 126 which is a poisons information centre.


it makes me laugh when you see "if swallowed, do not induce vomiting" on the side of a bottle of bleach.

As if you'd swallow a bottle bleach in the first place, I just get these funny images of a guy sat in a hospital waiting room with a bottle shape lodged in his throat.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
#17
this isnt actually TLK, but i'm using his/her (but more likely her) account

if you think water has germs and stuff in, put 1 tea spoon of thin bleach in a litre of water, shake well and leave for 5 mins, it is then safe to drink....allegedly


if you do this and die, don't sue me, i read it in a magazine. probs best not to try it. lol
#18
Quote by nick dixon
it makes me laugh when you see "if swallowed, do not induce vomiting" on the side of a bottle of bleach.

As if you'd swallow a bottle bleach in the first place, I just get these funny images of a guy sat in a hospital waiting room with a bottle shape lodged in his throat.


Thats gay.

But on a funnier note, I have this medicine bottle with a little leaflet of info on it, and on the leaflet it says "If this leaflet is missing, do not buy this product"

I mean... How are you suppose to know the ****ing leaflet is missing if its the first time you've bought the shit?
#20
You're friend is going to be melted and dissolved from inside out.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
#21
Obviously she will suffer quite some internal organ damage, particularly to the esophagus. The lining has been dissolved or damaged badly, thus the aching.
The burning sensation will spread out as the keeps on destroying the lining, guess what's worse, you stomach lining will also get destroyed, and she might have quite some stomach problems.
The worst thing though, is that it might actually burn a hole in the esophagus, with no lining to protect it, a hole could have also caused the burning sensation. This leaves chances for infection, and then her whole esophagus could rot away just like that.
Now the bleach might have affected the windpipe too, so she might have some breathing difficulties, along with esophagus damage and stomach damage, that causes the general pain she is feeling right now.
Just wait till it gets to the intestines, or when it already affects the gastric outlet, she'll get projectile vomiting!!
Then she'll get hydrated, either from vomiting for just from the bleach, and she can't drink, because it will hurt a lot.

in short, get her to the damn hospital ffs, they have chemicals there to neutralize the bleach if in time.

and wtf why was she drinking bleach.