does anyone think the world could be anything like how matt groening portrays it in futurama? the year is 3000 and well...yeah, i think its possible and you cant prove it wont happen.
I dont know, but I know I totally love that show. I heard something about possibly making new episodes.
and 1000 years in the future, pretty much anything is possible
Ibanez SAS36FM
VOX AD100VT
Barracuda Stratocaster
Kustom Solo16 amp
Vagabong 6-string Acoustic guitar
Yamaha 12 string Acoustic Guitar
I really hope they restart the show
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Quote by Sharly
Well acording to Busted we will all be living underwater in the year 3000...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g5141OpL7Y

What a horrible band.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
that would be kinda cool... you dont have to worry about hitting pedestrians... they are in tubes...
No, if it was what Matt Groening thought of the future, then it'd be a little more serious.
Sent from my iPad.
they are bringing the show back as a direct to DVD movie for Christmas of 07, and this will be the first of 4 proposed movies. pretty sure they HAVE started working on this, the billy west site is a great place for this info, and then for the new season of TV starting in 2008 they're doing a bunch of shows (16 or so i think) on tv, comedy network or someone like that has picked them up. ALL original cast and crew as well so i mean, i think this is gonna be a sleeper hit and blow family guy out of the water(dont turn this into a futurama VS anything guys). im sooo excited because this is by far my favorite show, but yeah, last i heard thats the rundown of whats going to happen....now to just chryogenically freeze myself until mid 2008, see you guys then!!!
This thread tastes purple.

I read the other day they're bringing it back.

I'll try and find the page.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
they should do a spin off show with dr zoidberg

naw **** that how about DR ZOIDBERG ON ICE! or
DR ZOIDBERG THE MUSICAL or
DR ZOIDBERG AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM
I remember hearing about the new season being picked up by comedy central or something. I can't wait, I'm starting to get tired of seeing the same old reruns on Adult Swim every night.
Quote by aldude
south park > futurama

I'm at a standstill between the two, they both have their moments
Oh man.... fucking awesome!!

I was watching Futurama last night. I love that show so much.

If the new seasons go on TV mid next year... that'll probably only be for the US. God knows when it'll come on air here
I didn't have a signature until now.
Futurama is so good. If they aired it on Comedy Central I would probably shit myself.

Does anybody else think that Scruffy the Janitor should be in more episodes? lol
The dog episode got to me so much.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power