http://

Is this a good deal? What year would this guitar be from?
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
link doesnt work
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
sorry, had to go to school, thanks for fixing the link jimi. So should i get this guitar? i'm not sure how old it is so if anyone could tell me that would be great.
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
ive been googling around and cant really find much info on it.

it looks quite used, but if its not too much money for you and you like the look of it i'd say go for it. it looks like it needs cleaning up though lol
Its from the early 90's and was made somewhere overseas, most likely Korea.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
the performers I've tried (not RR) aren't great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ Yup Jackson Performers were the low end of their import line. The closest comparison would be the RR3 with Duncan Designed maybe a little worse.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
^ worse, I'd say.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^You're probably right.
If you want a vintage Jackson try the Concept series. They were only made in 1994 and cam in Dinky, Rhoads and King V variants. Any one of those will beat out this piece of crap. If you don't absolutely need a Rhoads shape I would suggest the Charvel Model series. Made from 1986-1989. 86 models came with a Kahler while later ones came with a JT-6 LFR. Playability is very good on the Model series.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
thanks

Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne