i wrote about 2 mins of a song the other day and i posted it up on ultimate guitar, and some ****head said it was gently buy slipknot...i could see the similarity's in parts, but it still did NOT sound like itand now i have to get rid of a whole ****in great song because a ****headis accusing me of plagurism...probly shouldnt even bother posting this as a thread but oh well
Link?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

Zero marks.

See me after class.

yes miss...

and for the guy above me i cant send a link, the threads deleted, but ill send an attachment up once i find the file again
Firstly.. why do you care what some knob on here thinks?

Secondly.. if it sounds like Slipknot, it's probably shit.

Thirdly.. you probably won't ever get signed away, so there's no issue of legality. Just plagiarise like a *****, and write the song.. okay?
oH MY JESUS, what a moaning maria.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
oH MY JESUS, what a moaning maria..

lol i get like that sometimes...anyway i found the midi file, the one in this post SHOULD be it if not then o well ill just take -mintsauces-'s advice

and if the leads sound ****ed...well yer there ****ed...

....sounds like shit in MIDI...mabye i should record next time
Attachments:
NOTgently.zip
Last edited by thecameronator at Jan 25, 2007,