Page 1 of 2
okay, my school principal had told us all a story about a turle and a diver. and i need you guys to tell me wat happened to the turtle. here's the story.

one day, a diver went snorkelling in the sea. he came across a turle in the ocean. the turle was swimming below him with the same pace. but after a while, the turle was gone.

so wat happened? any clues?? any replies would be appreciated.
p.s - please answer maturely.
Quote by rafael90
okay, my school principal had told us all a story about a turle and a diver. and i need you guys to tell me wat happened to the turtle. here's the story.

one day, a diver went snorkelling in the sea. he came across a turle in the ocean. the turle was swimming below him with the same pace. but after a while, the turle was gone.

I'm almost speachless.

How are we supposed to know?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
it couldnt have change direction. i dont think the answer is that simple. this is a very tricky question. got other ideas? and oh yeah, thanx for the correction. didnt notice it just now
Quote by grantml02
I'm almost speachless.

How are we supposed to know?

and, almost as important, who the hell cares?
Quote by rafael90
it couldnt have change direction. i dont think the answer is that simple. this is a very tricky question. got other ideas? and oh yeah, thanx for the correction. didnt notice it just now

I have an idea.

Let's take you outside, blindfold you, then let you wander in front of the firing squad.

The End.
It went back in his shell and camoflaged itself between the rocks. That is why you couldn't see it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

He then saw the same thing again, Deja Vu. Henceforth there had been a change in The Matrix and the Agents had come for him and the sea had become a trap with no exit.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
went back to its shell? probably. but there must be a better explanation to this damn question.
If I met the girl of my dreams and a year later we got married, I unzipped her pants and saw that she has an enormous scrotum.

What do I do?

yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by rafael90
went back to its shell? probably. but there must be a better explanation to this damn question.

Why must there?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
If I met the girl of my dreams and a year later we got married, I unzipped her pants and saw that she has an enormous scrotum.

What do I do?

dude, thats similar to my thread yesterday. anyway, wat do you think happened to the turtle??
OOOOOOHHHHHH Turtle Jebus has arrived!!!!!111!!! eveyone repent!!!1!!!1!.

on a more serious note it could of swam above him so went backwards then right above him. or there was no turtle and theres no way to prove there was.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
is it supposed to be some sort of analogy? if so is it that just like love, turtles are fleeting?
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by DeSean
Why must there?

because it has something to do with academics, success, hardwork, etc.. think hard.
Maybe the turtle was guiding the diver, in the same respect as your teacher is guiding you.. and he just wanted to say that he won't be around to hold your hand forever.

.. so drop your pants, and bend over.
diver was japenese....turtle soup for all.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by -MintSauce-
Maybe the turtle was guiding the diver, in the same respect as your teacher is guiding you.. and he just wanted to say that he won't be around to hold your hand forever.

thats the best answer so far.
They were going in opposite directions
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by -MintSauce-
You deleted the most important part.

that wasnt important, but it sure was funny
anyway, thanks for the answer.
at first, i thought it was because they're swimming in different directions. Then I thought, that's perhaps the lamest riddle you could think up

So i thought about it a bit more

Then realised, this came from your principal; the guy is just trying to make you all think about something that doesn't have a definite answer, get everyone engaged into thinking about it

They're bastards, really.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

What do I do?

You must learn to appreciate and please the scrotum.
Obviously if they're swimming in the same direction at the same speed but the turtle is deeper the turtle's going to move ahead 'cause of the curvature of the Earth innit.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

What do I do?

Does that not technically mean that the girl of your dreams has an enormous scrotum? .. and that's what you're looking for in a woman.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Obviously if they're swimming in the same direction at the same speed but the turtle is deeper the turtle's going to move ahead 'cause of the curvature of the Earth innit.

made even more true through the use of the word "innit"

Quote by rafael90

Let me explain this to you,
Often the simplest explanation to something is the correct one.#
Occam's (Ockham's) razor.
"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

I do believe i just answered the question, and skoold you
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Last edited by _Tenacious_ at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by Burpin'Worm

Nice one.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
It failed its MD5 Checksum, and was discarded.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by -MintSauce-
Does that not technically mean that the girl of your dreams has an enormous scrotum? .. and that's what you're looking for in a woman.

It's a figure of speech man.............argh.....go wait 2 weeks and then excrete your massive 21 orgasm load!!!!!twowun!!
yo.

I BELIEVE
It was swimming the other way
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Quote by rafael90

Curvature of the earth, different strenghts of current at various depths, swimming in another direction, hid in its shell, stopped - take your pick, any of them suit the question, which is obviously an exercise in lateral thinking.

Great example of an all important 'mature' thread.
Gratuitous immature reference to trannies, scrotum, sodomy or all of the above.
hello guys, just to let u know, i had given your answers to my principal but sadly, NONE got it correct. thanks for helping tho..
Wow, what a stupid question. How exactly does that count as a 'serious question for a mature audience'?
Page 1 of 2