Ok for some reason i have NEVER come across this before, medium grill a frozen chicken burger. How do i do this? What is "medium grill" temperature, all i know is the time to do it is 20mins. Please help...lols, i cook stuff in fan oven because the top of our oven drips grease and crap everywhere if we grill. But its cleaned so i thought i'd grill it.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
well, if its frozen you'd want to really defrost it first. otherwise it won't cook properly/nicely. otherwise, just stick it in the grill and let it cook. you'll know when its cooked.

at least, i do
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
"For best results, cook/heat/grill from frozen"

what temperature is what im asking lol.

Quote by Miggy01
yea, there is no medium with a grill. the knob controls gas flow, so set it to between low and high somewhere.

i always cook things on full, unless i really need them to cook that slow.

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Jeff Manthei
i dont put thermometers in grills so i have no idea of the actual temperature.

Quite obviously you must specify a temperature before you grill something otherwise, you would grill something at 0 degrees. What you said doesnt make any sense, or doesnt qualify for a witty remark.

Quote by Miggy01
Quote by _Tenacious_
Quite obviously you must specify a temperature before you grill something otherwise, you would grill something at 0 degrees. What you said doesnt make any sense, or doesnt qualify for a witty remark.

He was true. there is no temperature control on a grill, its all cook it by yourself and throw it to the wind ways. it'd be physically impossible to grill at anything below a couple of hundred degrees regardless.

Quote by metaldud536

yea you are an idiot...there is no temperature...put it half-way on and cook til it looks done, if it isn't done when you bite it, put it back on
my music....so check it out

www.myspace.com/copperchild
dude it's not a big deal. just use common sense... set it inbetween hi and low and keep an eye on it after about 15 minutes to make sure it isn't burning. damn. i must be a genius.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
He was true. there is no temperature control on a grill, its all cook it by yourself and throw it to the wind ways. it'd be physically impossible to grill at anything below a couple of hundred degrees regardless.

Ha! Jeff wins.
Hmm... doesnt seem like a quality piece of meat anyway so I wouldn't worry...

Go get yourself a nice fresh cut filet mignon, go to the "return of: how do yuo like your steak" thread to get some preparation tips, then slowcook that baby to a nice medium well. Serve with A1

Ha, I laugh in the face of your... "frozen chicken burger"
heh. Its always more fun wrestling with proper raw meat. but if you're lazy as **** or can't be arsed, quick frozen food wins.

Quote by metaldud536