Page 1 of 2
well, i got bad grades last semester, and now i'm grounded, my dad shattered my accoustic (alverez) it was cool in a rock way yet kinda depressing. He cut off all the strings to the guitars (2 electrics and 40 dollar bass strings) and i am not allowed to touch a musical instrument until i move out of the house. : ( it sucks balls.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
If not, damn son. Maybe get your grades up. If you bought the acoustic, there is a very good reason to be upset, if he bought it, less of a reason but it was still yours (if it was a gift).
Fair enough being grounded for bad grades, but smashing up a guitar and slicing strings, thats a cardinal sin in my opinion. Nothing to do with me really, but that's well out of order.
it was his, he threatened to fight me, but, i just did the whole silence thing, besides, he smart enough not to hit me
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Quote by grayfox1001
it was his, he threatened to fight me, but, i just did the whole silence thing, besides, he smart enough not to hit me

dude, f*uken hell do u feel safe around him. how old are u btw
Quote by grayfox1001

Yeh 15year olds are a huge threat to Blokes over 30................................................
wow dude that sucks, happened to me one time. So did whatever i could to hold a 4.0 for like 2 weeks and got my stuff back.
lolcano.

Your Dad > You

What was the point of this thread? You want sympathy from people you've never met in your life.. Grow up you're 15 now.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
wow dude that really sucks big time man .. u should have told him to step off . if he punches you call 911
You probably should have posted this in your therapist's forum.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Kannif
Yeh 15year olds are a huge threat to Blokes over 30................................................

I'm pretty damn sure he was referring to legal reasons etc, though.
Last edited by maxter0 at Jan 25, 2007,
so when are you moving out? I took a lot of shit growing up, but that would have been the last straw for me. Don't take this as advice, you'll be able to gracefully be on your own soon enough.

Not everyone is cut out to get "good grades" but if you're one of those people that can get them, then you should be making an effort to do so.
thats a bit harsh aint it?
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
next time he does this, tell him to hit you because i reckon he wont and if he does call the police
... seems fake
but if not ... hit him ... be a big boy and fight back
my dad threatned to break my acoustic with i payed for ... but he didnt b/c he knew what would happen
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by TinTin8
... seems fake
but if not ... hit him ... be a big boy and fight back
my dad threatned to break my acoustic with i payed for ... but he didnt b/c he knew what would happen

dont fight back, he is a grown man so he has more chance winning
i smell something fishy. either this kids vagina... or his story. It might be a little of both. Grow the **** up bro start taking responisbility, maybe if you werent such a goddamn retard to begin with this shit wouldn't have happened. I dont see the point in this thread, maybe you just want some sympathy for your sore pussy.
^ Couldn't have been better than that. It's called reality.

Either way before you move out beat the shit out of your dad. That's what I did.
Quote by ssguitarhero111
^ Couldn't have been better than that. It's called reality.

Either way before you move out beat the shit out of your dad. That's what I did.

Oh man, you're so cool, I wish I was American too, I love the way you guys solve your indifferences.
Quote by maxter0
Oh man, you're so cool, I wish I was American too, I love the way you guys solve your indifferences.

**** i wish i was swedish. Im being serious. Im thinking about getting stationed out there. Whats it like?
people who bash people are d*ckheads, why does everyone have to fight only fight for defense thats it
holy shit your dad is a ****ing asshole.
smashes your acoustic and cuts all the strings off of your guitars, and tells you to move out of the house?!
if youre 18, you dont have to do shit! (i would advise moving out of your parents house), but he cant ground you or smash your guitars if youre an adult...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
I'm not quite so sure about this actually happening! But if it did tghen it's an outrage!
I was about to say your guitar playing is about to improve a lot... but I guess not.
We're only strays.
well, i got bad grades last semester, and now i'm grounded, my dad shattered my accoustic (alverez) it was cool in a rock way yet kinda depressing. He cut off all the strings to the guitars (2 electrics and 40 dollar bass strings) and i am not allowed to touch a musical instrument until i move out of the house. : ( it sucks balls.

Make sure he slackens off the truss rods slightly to compensate for the lack of countering tension from the strings
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Make sure he slackens off the truss rods slightly to compensate for the lack of countering tension from the strings

Nice, nice.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Child abuse? I think so. That is, of course, if this is not bullshit. He can't force you to move out where you're 15. How bad did you do in your exams?.....
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Nice, nice.

*takes a bow*

...couldn't resist, it was begging to be said!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by striker327
dont fight back, he is a grown man so he has more chance winning

its all subjective to the family ... ide fight back w/ my dad ... sure hes bigger than me, but im built more than he is, and im faster ...
fighting back (again subjective to family) will show whos boss
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Haha, neglected.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by maxter0

I'll trade you - I wish I was Swedish, I want to look like a woman.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by tjv777
**** i wish i was swedish. Im being serious. Im thinking about getting stationed out there. Whats it like?

Well, it ain't bad, reading about kids being grounded and threatened and shit really makes me like my own situation more. Not that I like to generalize or anything, but compared to the relatively few sources of experience from other country's I have to say it's quite nice here...

Guitars and music overall is cheaper in the States though...
Page 1 of 2