ok, so i just came from science class and our teacher rambled on the whole period about how CFC's (from arisol cans) are destroying our atmosphere. after that he moved onto the subject of bombs and plutonium. he said, a blob of plutonium the size of your head could level all the major cities in the U.S. and that if you filled up a wheel chair lift...that plutonium would be enough to destroy the world.

wow....
Sounds like someone should retire...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
The gov't released today that some guy in Russia was trying to sell a bag of enriched uranium, secured inside a plastic bag with an extra layer of protection from his jacket pocket. That guy should win an award.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
Quote by sthall
The gov't released today that some guy in Russia was trying to sell a bag of enriched uranium, secured inside a plastic bag with an extra layer of protection from his jacket pocket. That guy should win an award.

I can see the internet banner ad now (see top of this page).

WINNER WINNER WINNER
You have won a FREE tumor!
Quote by sthall

Communism can make you do stupid things....like making UG.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by sthall

So that's what Zappp has been up to...
Quote by -MintSauce-
"just came from science"

Science gave you an orgasm?

I have come (geddit) to the conclusion that you are very horny....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by -MintSauce-
"just came from science"

That was brilliant!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by -MintSauce-
"just came from science"

I were thinking the exact same thing
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by StJimmy88
, a blob of plutonium the size of your head could level all the major cities in the U.S. and that if you filled up a wheel chair lift...that plutonium would be enough to destroy the world.

wow....

firstly, thats not really a blob

secondly, i doubt its going to level all the major US cities, seeing as there are alot of them

thirdly, how can you fill up a wheel chair lift? you mean a normal lift that is designated for wheelchair users?

dont believe everything they tell you in school kid....
Quote by *Juno*
dont believe everything they tell you in school kid....

Quoted for mother-****ing truth.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by -MintSauce-
"just came from science"

Past tense of cum is cummed, not came.

Phail.

Anyway, where does one get an amount of plutonion the size of a head? Doesn't it take like, 10 years to make a drop or some shit like that?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Past tense of cum is cummed, not came.

Phail.

Anyway, where does one get an amount of plutonion the size of a head? Doesn't it take like, 10 years to make a drop or some shit like that?

Are you actually retarded?