I don't have whammy bar. I have been playing for about 6 months, maybe 7-8 I don't remember.

So...title^^, any easy solo that sounds okay without the whammy bar ?

I haven't learned any bends or vibratos, so I guess I could use the recommended solo to practice those.
fade to black inro solo, first metallica solo (the slow melodic one), simple enough with a few bends and lots of vibrato so should keep you busy for a while
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
In addition to the already-mentioned Fade to Black, Metallica's Nothing Else Matters solo is pretty easy. Also the first lead bits in Sanitarium (similar sort of thing to Fade).

Also try the "Californication" solo by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Jackson JS30KE
Roland Cube 30
When I come around by Greenday! You should be able to do this without any bends or useage of vibrato!
A solo without bending is a little bit pointless. You have to learn how to do it if you want to play lead... It's not hard.
Jackson JS30KE
Roland Cube 30
Okay, thanks for the recommendations. I chose Fade to black solo since that is the song I like most there; too lazy to check out the other ones.

Except, I found some whammy bar squeeling noises in the guitar pro tabs. Whatever, I'll just ignore those parts.
Hero Of The Day - Metallica
Master Of Puppets harmonized solo - Metallica
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
If you like Sabbath, try "Electric Funeral"!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach