Simple question for someone in the know.

Can I replace my Jazzmaster's shitty plastic lower volume & tone knobs with the luxurious metal ones found on Telecasters ?

I.e., is the device underneath the knobtops the same on both guitars?

Fender Jazzmaster Re-issue
Rickenbacker 330
Marshall MG100DFX
Vox Distortion Booster
Ibanez CS9 Chorus
Carlsboro Echo
Behringer Volume Pedal
well i suppose you could, unless the knobs dont fit, which i doubt.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
i'm pretty sure the thingys would be the same size so would fit fine =]
the only thing that could hampen it would be if its split shaft or full shaft,
which is just the shape of it
but yeah youll find areplacement
Just take the knobs off and look; then order buy which fit (solid or split shaft).