Page 1 of 2
Its only the Canadian dates + New York that have been announced as of yet, rest of the world is being announced fairly soon apparently.
Needless to say I will be at whichever UK dates they happen to be doing.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by flying_phoenix
I heard they were playing with Motorhead? I'll see the ACC show, gonna be a good night.

If it was megadeth and motorhead that would be crazy
I'll see them in the UK when they come. What site are they announcing the details on?
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Quote by The Powerslave
I'll see them in the UK when they come. What site are they announcing the details on?

I get my info from ticketmaster. Megadeth will have the dates on their myspace...plus your local radio station will have details for sure when they set the dates.
This could easily be the tour of the year is all I'm gonna say about it. Although to be honest I'd rather see Motorhead than Megadeth on that lineup because I hear they are quite something live and I've seen Megadeth twice already (mind you I DO like Megadeth better)

Either way, the fact that Sabbath are playing with Dio is great. I've always preferred his stuff to Ozzy's, and Ozzy is a living parody of himself now anyways.

Oh, Down are good too
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
This could easily be the tour of the year is all I'm gonna say about it. Although to be honest I'd rather see Motorhead than Megadeth on that lineup because I hear they are quite something live and I've seen Megadeth twice already (mind you I DO like Megadeth better)

Either way, the fact that Sabbath are playing with Dio is great. I've always preferred his stuff to Ozzy's, and Ozzy is a living parody of himself now anyways.

Oh, Down are good too

Ya, his stuff is good...but think about paranoid. I'd love to see stuff preformed from that album live by Ozzy, since I never have before.

I'm really just estatic to be able to see Iommi and Mustaine in the same night.
They should drop Down, and put in Motorhead. That would be totally awesome, but, seeing them March 16th.
Speaking of megadeth...has anybody heard any of the new stuff, the gears of war demo is on their myspace.

I wish James didn't blow out his voice and that metallica didn't go soft. Megadeth stayed the path.
Just got tickets
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I'm hoping to catch them on a canadian date, Montreal or Toronto probably. People don't come to Ottawa too often.

I've heard megadeth are opening but I've also heard Motorhead are opening, either one would be cool.
Quote by MidnightHours
Ya, his stuff is good...but think about paranoid. I'd love to see stuff preformed from that album live by Ozzy, since I never have before.

Well yes, seeing that live would be great... several years ago. Now, Ozzy sounds like shit.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
Well yes, seeing that live would be great... several years ago. Now, Ozzy sounds like shit.

+97897354
Oz should have retired ages ago. It is actually very sad watching him sing now, when you consider how well he used to be able to sing. Just listen to Solitude off Master of Reality.

waited in line for 3 hours to get seats for the Vancouver show.. all the floor seats were practically sold in the pre-sale, but I'll take what I can get. the Dio Era of Black Sabbath has always been my favourite, and since they're only gonna be playing material from those 3 albums they made with Dio, i'm really pumped.
^Thats kind of lame, I like the material with Ozzy a lot more. Dio would sound a bit odd singing it though, he doesn't have the same evil sound Ozzy used to have.

I heard about this tour a few days ago acctually, for the show in New York, does anyone know if its just Sabbath (I'm not calling them "Heaven and Hell" thats gay) or are Down and Megadeth playing? I don't care for the Dio-era stuff that much but I'm gonna try to go to see Down (one of my favorite bands) if they are playing. Megadeth would be cool too although I haven't heard great things about their live show.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AcidBath443
I heard about this tour a few days ago acctually, for the show in New York, does anyone know if its just Sabbath (I'm not calling them "Heaven and Hell" thats gay) or are Down and Megadeth playing? I don't care for the Dio-era stuff that much but I'm gonna try to go to see Down (one of my favorite bands) if they are playing. Megadeth would be cool too although I haven't heard great things about their live show.

All the North American dates confirmed so far have those two as support.

Awesome!!! I think my whole band is going to try to go now.

On a side note: But I'll live forever, questions curse me why. Oh God above why won't you let me die. (a +1 to anyone that gets that besides Chylde)
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by Nite27
waited in line for 3 hours to get seats for the Vancouver show.. all the floor seats were practically sold in the pre-sale, but I'll take what I can get. the Dio Era of Black Sabbath has always been my favourite, and since they're only gonna be playing material from those 3 albums they made with Dio, i'm really pumped.

They'll have to play atleast iron man and paranoid or people will shit.
Quote by MidnightHours

Dio has sung Ozzy-era songs live witht hem before. I believe they even released one or two live albums with Dio, and he sung a number of Ozzy songs on those. No, it doesn't have the same sound and not as good as when Ozzy did them, but still pretty good.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
I'm going to the Ottawa show! Are they only going to play songs from the Dio-era of the band?
Quote by flying_phoenix
I heard they were playing with Motorhead? I'll see the ACC show, gonna be a good night.

I got tickets for that show tis gonna kick ass
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by flying_phoenix

Same here.
Going to be an incredible show.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by MidnightHours

They better play more than that, or I will ****ing freak. I don't care if it's Dio singing, they better play some classics.
Megadeth is opening in the Ottawa show. I'd prefer Megadeth over Motorhead, only because I know more songs though. Lemmy is still cooler then Dave though lol.

I hope they play older songs too, theres no reason why they couldn't. Dio knows the lyrics plus I'm pretty sure Tony owns the right to the songs.
Quote by krymson
Megadeth is opening in the Ottawa show. I'd prefer Megadeth over Motorhead, only because I know more songs though. Lemmy is still cooler then Dave though lol.

I hope they play older songs too, theres no reason why they couldn't. Dio knows the lyrics plus I'm pretty sure Tony owns the right to the songs.

They're opening at all of the Canadian shows.
actually, last time I checked, tony DOESN'T own the rights to the old Ozzy Era Sabbath stuff, Ozzy does. So the chances of them playing 'the classics' are pretty slim (though i may be wrong on this)
Who cares if they play 'classics' or not? Are songs like Die Young, Neon Knights, Sign of the Southern Cross and Heaven and Hell not classics?
You're going to be seeing Black fecking Sabbath, which is more than I can say right now. Be happy with that.

Its ''z0mg teh ir0n maden ddnt play teh numba of teh beast!!!!1lolol'' all over again.

Quote by chylde_of_fire
Who cares if they play 'classics' or not? Are songs like Die Young, Neon Knights, Sign of the Southern Cross and Heaven and Hell not classics?
You're going to be seeing Black fecking Sabbath, which is more than I can say right now. Be happy with that.

Its ''z0mg teh ir0n maden ddnt play teh numba of teh beast!!!!1lolol'' all over again.

Yeah, even if they don't play older songs it doesn't really matter, it still is Black Freakin Sabbath.
Might be going to see them with Megadeth.

I'm so excited at the possibility...
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I'm more excited at the fact that I'll be seeing Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Pepper Keenan, and Phil Anselmo at one show (For less than $70 a ticket too).
Holy shit I didnt no Phil Anselmo was in Down. I just assumed they were some random band full of nobodys. Thats going to be a hell of a show
Down are just generally awesome, any band that is made up of members of Pantera, Corrosion of Conformity and Crowbar automatically wins.

I'm pretty sure they don't.

Quote by Nite27

Man you should of just gone to scrape records. Its on commercial or broadway or some shit. They had 200 floor tickets they were selling and when I went there was only 8 people in line. They have the last avaible floor tickets for the vancouver show right now I think...you should go there get a floor ticket and scalp your seat ticket!
Page 1 of 2