hey guyz
i'm building a V custom guitar...i got the body and the neck but before i do anything else like installing the Pickups or painting the Body and the neck i wanna put a floyd rose bridge on..Soo is that possible??
P.S:if it is possible then please can anyone tell me how deep should i dig and how wide..
Download the pic of the body!! and tell me all wt u think
Attachments:
5602_1.jpg
sexeee v there.

you have to rout rout it .. i dunno about the pickguard there
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
im pretty certain you could buy a v pickguard to fit that, youll have to rout a lot of wood out though.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
You would have to rout a full hole through the middle (shown in red), and a scooped-out part underneath where the fine tuners go (shown in dark red), as well as a full scooped area along the full area but on the back.

These areas are a BROAD generalization, not an exact guideline, so look for a routing diagram before you start cutting.
Attachments:
V.jpg
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
You would have to rout a full hole through the middle (shown in red), and a scooped-out part underneath where the fine tuners go (shown in dark red), as well as a full scooped area along the full area but on the back.

These areas are a BROAD generalization, not an exact guideline, so look for a routing diagram before you start cutting.

here you go i found a diagram:
floyd rose diagram
This page should be able to help you out too.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."