Its only another 7 months until I turn 18, and I plan on getting a tattoo. I probably want it on the side of my torso. I want it to only be black, no color, a guitar involved. Anybody here a good artist and wanna submit a design?
... I only draw things that don't look, you know... like something what a Biker would have...
Steps to getting a good tattoo as given to me by my friend when I was in the UK.

1. Think hard about it. If you want to make such a big choice.
2. Go into the tattoo parlour and look at the choices.
3. Pick out the best ones. Avoid the chinese symbols.
4. Close your eyes and pick one of the ones you chose at random.
5. Some romancing with the needle.
6. You have a tattoo you're happy with!
7. Think again.
(The next steps are otpional)
8. Save money for tattoo removal.
9. Think about it again.
10. Remove tattoo and repeat steps 1-7.

Well I know I'm speaking out of my ass, thank you.
Yeah; when you're old and unable to play guitar (due to your arthritis), the tattoo of a guitar will look awesome on your wrinkly skin.
a while ago...quite a long while ago...we made a design for a t-shirt.

it basically said "guitar whore" and it had a picture of a girl entwined around a giant guitar. something like that would be cool
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
only body mod thread will probably have your answer. try www.bmezine.com but they only let you view about 7 pages of images before they try and make you subscribe us UGers aren't used to paying for things like looking at pictures of tats, or guitar tabs.....
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
only body mod thread will probably have your answer. try www.bmezine.com but they only let you view about 7 pages of images before they try and make you subscribe us UGers aren't used to paying for things like looking at pictures of tats, or guitar tabs.....

Dont't give them ideas..!
^^ It's actually been considered that we have to subscribe to UG, because of all the copyright problems that have caused other sites to close. Do a site search and you'll probs find out more.