I was thinking about selling my dano fab overdrive, but I realised how little I would get for it, so I wonder if theres anything I could take from it for future builds. I'm about to start my first ever build (a/b selecter) and could do with saving a little bit of cash. The obvious thing is the input and output jacks, but they are stereo, and I had intended to use mono. If I were to use the stereo, would I have to do the led schematic (Find it here http://www.tonepad.com/getFileInfo.asp?id=107) instead of this that doesn't need stereo jacks?

Suggestions welcome
You can still use stereo jacks fine.

Also, if you use that yellow wire on the switch then the output B will always be connected.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
Quote by hokiecmo
You can still use stereo jacks fine.

Also, if you use that yellow wire on the switch then the output B will always be connected.

Yeah, the yellow wire was meant to be taken out, I was trying to work out how it all worked, and forgot to take it out.

EDIT: On second thoughts, the jacks would just fall out because they don't have a nut on the outside of the casing, and the led doesn't have a mount, so I think I'll just buy all the parts seperately.
Last edited by duggyrocks at Jan 25, 2007,