hey, I have 2 questions.

1. IS a Ibanez IC200 a good guitar? Or any guitar in the IC range?

2. My current guitar is buzzing while in a amp... there is a consant buzzing noise and its annoying me. I have cahnge amp and it still buzzes. Ive change Lead and it still buzzes. Please help.
Guitars:
Vintage Wraith
Aire

Amp:
Shit
1. All Ibanez's are good. Pure and simple.

2. One possible solution is that one of your internal wires has come loose and so one of the sections of the guitar has become unearthed. Have a look inside and see if there are any wires loose, then check if putting them against any of the metal parts stops the buzzing, if it does then solder it in place. That should work, unless its something else, in which case I can't help.
PROJECT 84
Are you playing guitar while at the computer? Sometimes your pickups will pick up your computer monitor (or possibly other electronic devices) and cause buzzing noises from your amp.
thanks, I was debating whether to get a Jackson X series King V, or the Ibanez IC. The King V is 300 pound where are the IC200 is only 200. Any thoughts on which is best suited for metal and general sound? Btw i do like to play in flames, SOAD and Bullet which use these guitars
Guitars:
Vintage Wraith
Aire

Amp:
Shit
I would still stick with the Ibanez, they are becoming common metal guitars, and on the plus side, if you suddenly change your tastes, Ibanez's are also extremely versatile, and will suit any genre you wish.
PROJECT 84