Ok I'm getting this new guitar. Its made by regal. But, Heres the thing, It looks just like a Gibson Les Paul! I plugged it in and it sounds, feels, and looks exactly like a Les Paul. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this guitar and could tell me some about it. Its cost is $179.99 and the store owner says its a Les Paul with a different name on it. Help me out please!

thanks
~GNR_metalhead14.
Quote by GNR_metalhead14
Its cost is $179.99 and the store owner says its a Les Paul with a different name on it. Help me out please!

thanks
~GNR_metalhead14.

for 179 you wont get really descent quality!and what the owner said,its just a les paul style guitar!and dont trust the store owner,they only want to make some profit!if you feel good playing it and it sounds like you want it to,then go for it!
btw i never heard of a brand called regal
Regal manufactures student instruments made mostly of resonate plywood. Basically you just bought an instrument of the same quality as school cafeteria food.

Hell, if you like it, then gratz bud!
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by GNR_metalhead14
Ok I'm getting this new guitar. Its made by regal. But, Heres the thing, It looks just like a Gibson Les Paul! I plugged it in and it sounds, feels, and looks exactly like a Les Paul. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this guitar and could tell me some about it. Its cost is $179.99 and the store owner says its a Les Paul with a different name on it. Help me out please!

thanks
~GNR_metalhead14.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you've never touched an actual Gibson LP in your life.
Dickless.
The Regal plays nothing like a Gibson Les Paul, and you should be ashamed of trying to compare it to a real Les Paul.

What the person said about it being resonate plywood is correct.

You get what you pay for.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance