Hey,

I bought a Jim Dunlop Crybaby yesterday and I've noticed that there's some white gunk in the mechanism under the pedal. I'm assuming it's just some kind of lubricant to keep the moving parts going but does anyone know for sure? I don't like to think I've got some ****ing industrial chemical in there or something.

Cheers.
- Dan

Epi. Les Paul /w Duncan Pups
Marshall 30MGDFX
Digitech Hot Head Distortion
Whammy Pedal :P
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Same here, I'd guess its' for lubrication.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Ya i looked under my vox wah and saw the same thing .. gasp lol
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Quote by sashki
Don't worry. All wahs have white gunk on them. Just don't touch it, it's fat and oily and hard to wash off.

Yeah, it doesn't taste that good either.

- Dan

Epi. Les Paul /w Duncan Pups
Marshall 30MGDFX
Digitech Hot Head Distortion
Whammy Pedal :P
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
its anthrax. . .

na, its a grease, it helps from binding, which can be a bad thing when you need your wah.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Every time I tinker with my wah I manage to get that stuff on my hands...it stinks.
Quote by mr_hankey
Every time I tinker with my wah I manage to get that stuff on my hands...it stinks.

*makes generic joke*

*also makes generic joke about lubrication*
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?