Hi this is my first post here on this border.
I have been playing bass for 3-4 years but only got my big intresse 1½ year a go when i begin to use the internet as a way of learning and insparation.
I play atleast 20-30 min a day, rigth now iam into QUEEN.
But thats not why iam writing

i am using a Squirer Fender p bass copy, with a Torque 20 watt amp.
well now the AMP is pretty dead (glitching to not work att all/no sound) at first
i thougth it was the wire/cord, so ive been doing ALOT of solder work the last 6 month.
But with not much result, Went and test the Bass+wire on grandpas Hagstrom tube amp and it worked pretty good.

So now iam looking for a new AMP, but i am a complete newbie on hardwere/gear
so i need some advice on good but not to expensive amp, as i only plays by myself mostly ( i do play in a group togheter with the local the musicschool, but there i uses their stuff)

Sorry aint native English speaker. (Swedish)

Thanks for any advices
what is your budget?

and as an un written rule, bass people rarely leave the bass section to ask questions about bass. ive tried it, and have had better luck in the bass section.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
if thats USD, i would check out gallien krueger, or ashdown amplifiers. they will most likely be your best bet
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!