Page 1 of 2
Well my girlfriend and i just recently (about three weeks ago) started being sexually active, and we have had sex twice. We would have had it more times, but my dick decided not to get a boner. Idk what's wrong. My girlfriend is beautiful, I have an average size dick, and i don't have diabetes or anything (that i know of).

I am 6'4 and 245 pounds. but don't let that fool you, i am not a fatass, i work out alot getting ready for next football season, so i have a gut, but i am not that fat, i just have like big shoulders/arms etc... i can't tell if it is in my head or if it is physical.

situation: i get home after working out for two hours, my girlfriend comes over, we eat dinner, we start fooling around, i finger her and stuff like that for like 15 minutes, had a boner most of the time, but when it was time to have sex, my dick just like wasn't there. it felt tired for some reason. it felt like i had already came like twice for some reason. and i had been a lil over a week since i had came because she was on her period.

i am seriously worried about my little friend right now. maybe it is from over training and being really tired, maybe i have ED, or maybe it's in my head. idk, can anybody help me out!???!
Pulling out only works when you're drunk

President of the Jason Becker > You club
pm to join
Of all the forums to ask this question on....

poor guy.
<Han> I love Hitler
I ehard that working out temporarily shrinks your dick...

But I heard that on Ug, so its probalby not true...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Whose ED? Maybe you've been making to much love to him and you can do it with your girlfriend.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Are you able to get a boner when you're jacking off? If so, chances are your girlfriend just doesn't attract you/turn you on, or you have some weird undiscovered fetish.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i think your fingering her for too long. cause think about it your dicks not gonna stay up for 15 minutes straight with absolutly nothing helping it stay up. finger her for 5 minutes lets say then get to sex, or you can let her touch it stroke it, suck it etc etc...
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Premature ejackulation is my guess. it happens and theirs shit to help it, does it go down when you put on the condom?
For god's sake. Are the people of UG doctors?
No. We're the last people you should ask.
Ask a doctor, not us.
nope, i have never smoked pot or done any drugs

pm to join
Aww penis related questions on UG. Awesome. Ask my anything...

That means I MUST know about life and shit.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Go for it on Sunday, gives you all of Saturday to relax and chill out and as much as she might love it not too much foreplay you can only do it so many times in a night.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I think it means you're a gay.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by tylerishot
For god's sake. Are the people of UG doctors?
No. We're the last people you should ask.
Ask a doctor, not us.

thank you.

WARNING: If you get bad advice from UG, blame yourself, not us.
also, i have never done roids, i don't use condoms because her and i use the day after pill. she def. attracts me too.
when i said it felt like i came twice, i meant that it felt tired.

pm to join
You just need to chill out man... maybe try getting some more sleep. And whatever you do, dont worry about it.... if you THINK u r gonna go soft... you will.
Yes.

[/didn't read thread]
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Distorted
i don't use condoms because her and i use the day after pill

That is the single most retarded thing i've ever heard after just plain old pulling out

Quote by Distorted
also, i have never done roids, i don't use condoms because her and i use the day after pill. she def. attracts me too.
when i said it felt like i came twice, i meant that it felt tired.

She uses the day after pill after every time she has had sex? Am I the only one who sees something seriously ****ed up with that?
Quote by mr_hankey
She uses the day after pill after every time she has had sex? Am I the only one who sees something seriously ****ed up with that?

Yeah, that is extremely risky. She needs to use birth control, not day after. A day after pill has a chance of not working based on various conditions.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by GiantRaven
That is the single most retarded thing i've ever heard after just plain old pulling out

Hey, if it's long term marriage then it's cool. Anything else, go hang yourself.... by your penis... on a coat hanger!

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by GiantRaven

And yet I'm not entirely surprised to have heard it.
she's only used the day after pill twice, i have condoms now

pm to join
Quote by BodaciousBob
Hey, if it's long term marriage then it's cool. Anything else, go hang yourself.... by your penis... on a coat hanger!

Are you telling me to hang myself?

Quote by burningcowsrule
And yet I'm not entirely surprised to have heard it.

Me neither
wow, that happens to me sometimes too... but i still don't know why it is, my guess is u should move straight to penetration, every dick has a limited resistance...=P
An extraordinary man could never have an ordinary day...
You weren't expecting any serious answers from UG were you?

I don't know, maybe you're girlfriend isn't as hot as you think?

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by GiantRaven

Are you telling me to hang myself?

Yes, by your penis... on a coat hanger! I don't think it'll kill you but it'll make your dick bigger no doubt.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
im surprised no-one has suggested trying buttsecks
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.

Is this your girlfriend? Star Fred's about the only thing that gets me horny now. Try staring at that picture for an hour before she comes round for the lovin'. Guaranteed ALL night erection.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
its all in your head

i cant really offer a solution but theres the answer you were looking for
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by BodaciousBob
Yes, by your penis... on a coat hanger! I don't think it'll kill you but it'll make your dick bigger no doubt.

Pfft, like I need to do that...

¬.¬

Quote by Derigiberble

Is this your girlfriend? Star Fred's about the only thing that gets me horny now. Try staring at that picture for an hour before she comes round for the lovin'. Guaranteed ALL night erection.

Wow! I wish I had facial hair like that
Quote by GiantRaven
Pfft, like I need to do that...

¬.¬

Hey, it worked for Ron Jeremey and Jona Falcon!

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Page 1 of 2