Page 1 of 2
Quote by Alex-Sr
Are they evil or just stupid?

theyre both.
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Sounds like you aren't too good with the ladies.
- Musician search network, online music community, forums, articles, and more.
Predictable, I know, but...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
We're all evil creatures bent on ripping your heart out. That's our goal in life.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
i think your mother hit you a little too much didn't she, it's alright you can talk about it without any worries here. noone will laugh at you, we understand. we'll help you.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
some of them are looking for true love, others just want some dick, drugs, or money, or a guy with a nice car. Biatches
Sounds like someone got dumped
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Women are evil, hence why they make such good dominatrixes
Quote by hurricanes67
I wouldn't call a woman stupid...

what if a women was incredibaly stupid like totally retarded thick as shit kind of stupid
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
No, we're just ignorant beings. I really don't know why they allow us to vote, last year half the votes from women ticked multiple boxes, the rest simply drew a little smiling face.

I think beating your wife needs to come back into practice. My boyfriend gives me a black eye everytime I don't behave, and trust me, I'm much better now.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You're asking the wrong question, the question you should e asking is:

How evil are women, are there women that are less evil than others, does that woman over there have mace? etc etc
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by hurricanes67
I wouldn't call a woman stupid...

course not, not now there are at least 8 posts saying that they'll rip your hart out

edit: ^sigged
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by Dinkydaisy
No, we're just ignorant beings. I really don't know why they allow us to vote, last year half the votes from women ticked multiple boxes, the rest simply drew a little smiling face.

I think beating your wife needs to come back into practice. My boyfriend gives me a black eye everytime I don't behave, and trust me, I'm much better now.

I seriously hope some people take that seriously
whilst some women are evil and/or stupid, the majority of us are neither.

what about men? why do lots of you behave like such dickheads? do you honestly not realise when you're making yourself sound like a retard, or do you do it for kicks?

another of lifes unanswered questions.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

what about men? why do lots of you behave like such dickheads? do you honestly not realise when you're making yourself sound like a retard, or do you do it for kicks?

Oh I know
Quote by GiantRaven
I seriously hope some people take that seriously

That's what my boyfriend said when I told him I'll leave him
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by esther_mouse

Esther here is the example of an evil woman.

but she's damn good with a whip
Quote by esther_mouse
what about men? why do lots of you behave like such dickheads?

Simple answer: Lots of us are.

I've sometimes wondered what the world would be like if males and females were psychologically the same as they are now, but women were the physically stronger ones. I suppose the former is linked to the latter, but I'm sure there would be differences regardless of that.
Quote by Draken
Esther here is the example of an evil woman.

but she's damn good with a whip

draken, that was supposed to be our little secret! bad boy! now go fetch the handcuffs whilst i file my nails to points.

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Robbie n strat

Please dominate me

*translated*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by esther_mouse
draken, that was supposed to be our little secret! bad boy! now go fetch the handcuffs whilst i file my nails to points.

Sorry i've been bad again.

*prepares for the pumelling*

the human being is evil by nature,

but seriously, guys are way more evil that girls, you need to live to understand it
Quote by Dirge Humani

LMFAO!!!

Who ever did that proof was a genious.

Edit: Oh wait maybe not... that proof is flawed! If woman are time AND money that would be equivelent to saying that woman are time + money, not time*money.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Jan 26, 2007,
Quote by deluxity
the human being is evil by nature,

but seriously, guys are way more evil that girls, you need to live to understand it

Nahh Guys are not evil, we're just stupid
Wolv
Last edited by Thedarkwolf at Jan 25, 2007,
Women are evil.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
All women want is cock and free alcohol.

All the "OMGZ I WANNA BE LOVED BOFLWOFLZz!!11!0N2!" is bullshit; you just want a hard throbbing cock pulsating in your beef curtains.
Quote by fourstringpunk
All women want is cock and free alcohol.

All the "OMGZ I WANNA BE LOVED BOFLWOFLZz!!11!0N2!" is bullshit; you just want a hard throbbing cock pulsating in your beef curtains.

Amen
Quote by Alex-Sr
What do women really want?----Are they evil or just stupid?

It seems to me that your statement is the result of an unpleasant experience with one or several women. Get over it. Labelling the entire gender as "evil or just stupid", is like women labelling all men as pigs because they saw a few of them burp and swear.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Page 1 of 2